1137 users online (258 members and 879 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Patsy Hudson, 62, Mansfield, 4 July 2015

Patsy G. Hudson

Police seek help finding missing woman

Mansfield, Ohio -
    "The Mansfield Division of Police is asking for the public’s help to locate local resident Patsy G. Hudson. There has been no known personal contact with her since July 2015.

Police began investigating when Hudson was reported missing by a family member on Dec. 22. Police say Hudson is known to keep to herself, but investigation into her disappearance has revealed the last known face-to-face contact with Hudson was July 4 at her residence.

All known vehicles registered to Hudson have been accounted for, and attempts by detectives and patrol officers to find her have been unsuccessful. Hudson’s disappearance is of concern to Hudson's family, who told police this type of behavior is not normal for her. "

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/...oman/78708324/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

That's so sad on many levels. Nothing here sounds "normal" to me.

I'd like to know if she lives alone or if there is a husband, boyfriend or roommate. The article also said July 2015 was the last face to face sighting; does that mean someone talked to her by phone, email, etc?

JMO

bumping for Patsy.

It made them five months to report her missing. FIVE! An elderly lady who might have some sudden health problems, and they waited for so long. Un-freakin-believable.
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

So this family hasn't spoke to or seen her in 5 plus months & it just now became a big enough concern now to report her missing? What about neighbors? Mailman? No one noticed the mail was piling up or her that her lawn might have become overgrown or anything?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
    Using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    I'm just curious as to how nobody had spoken to her since July but didn't report her missing until a few days before Christmas. I mean, if this behavior is abnormal for her I would think that someone would have addressed this issue sooner. I guess I'm just having a hard time understanding what happened. That being said, I hope she is found safe soon.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

That's my concern too. It breaks my heart that so many elderly people have no family support system. What scares me is if this lady has had an accident or had some sort of medical problem and she passed away, surely her body would have been found already. Since she hasn't I'm afraid maybe something else happened and her body was hidden or buried and with a 6 month head-start it may be very hard to find out what happened. That's why I wondered about a husband or caretaker who should have known more about Ms. Hudson's whereabouts.

JMO

If they waited five months to report her missing, is it possible that she could have really been missing longer? This is why I ask:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...s-Mar-15/page4

This unidentified woman, if I recall the story correctly, had dentures. I wonder if this missing woman, Patsy, had them? Do we have any more of a description of her? This area is about 2.5 hours southwest of Mansfield.

Good thought, Owuta, but the article specifically says no personal contact since July 4, so it seems like somebody saw and interacted with her that day.

Patsy has been on my mind since I read about her this morning. I wish they would give us more details. I notice that she is only 62 years old, though she certainly looks older than her years. These days, most 62 year olds are not elderly!
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Not to sound rude or unsympathetic but is it just me or is something wrong with one of Patsy's eyes? It almost reminds me of either a glass eye or like how much 116 year old dogs eyes looks kinda glassed over, maybe cataracts?

Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea13 View Post
    Not to sound rude or unsympathetic but is it just me or is something wrong with one of Patsy's eyes? It almost reminds me of either a glass eye or like how much 116 year old dogs eyes looks kinda glassed over, maybe cataracts?

I notice that her face doesn't seem symmetrical. Maybe she's had a stoke or accident? Her mouth and cheek are higher on one side and her nose appears to be lower on one side. It could just be the picture but I think I can see two long scars, one on each side of her neck. I sure hope Patsy is ok somewhere.

ClaireNC, I did see the july 4 date in the article but people have been wrong before. People also lie to cover themselves or make themselves look better. That's why I wish we had a little more info to see if she matches up with the West Chester UID. Or if the source of the July 4 date is a reliable source....for instance, Something like the landlord said that was the last day she paid her rent or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    ClaireNC, I did see the july 4 date in the article but people have been wrong before. People also lie to cover themselves or make themselves look better. That's why I wish we had a little more info to see if she matches up with the West Chester UID. Or if the source of the July 4 date is a reliable source....for instance, Something like the landlord said that was the last day she paid her rent or something like that.
    Could anyone do a side by side with the facial reconstruction here? http://www.wlwt.com/news/remains-fou...-face/33353988

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast