CA - Facebook Confession: Nakasia James remorseful of killing BF Darian Powell

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) --
"A local woman is believed to be hiding after she took to social media stating why she allegedly stabbed and killed her boyfriend in San Bernardino.

The victim, 21-year-old Dorian Powell was found stabbed to death around 2:30 a.m. Monday following an altercation between the couple.

Nakasia James and Dorian Powell
051239c51f3375225917e6f7aeb0219d

San Bernardino police were searching for his ex-girlfriend, Nakasia James, who police said took to Facebook to tell her side of the story.

"The investigators have been monitoring her Facebook page and did see several of the posts that she made," said Eileen Hards of the San Bernardino Police Department.

The now deleted message to family and friends laid out James' version of what may have happened.

The 18-year-old wrote in part: "Last night, my ex was drunk ... was fighting me... hit me in the face... and I get the knife and stabbed him. Didn't think I would hurt him. Sorry, lord, hopefully you forgive me, and sorry, Dorian Powell. RIP."

http://abc7.com/news/san-bernardino-woman-confesses-to-murder-of-boyfriend-on-facebook/1156724/

Uh-oh, this sounds interesting, marking my spot.

Is it wrong that already I feel some sympathy for her?

It would be best for her if she came back before the bruises heal. Presuming there are actually bruises. Could go either way on this one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It would be best for her if she came back before the bruises heal. Presuming there are actually bruises. Could go either way on this one.

The article suggests her mum said she has bruising and you're right, she needs to show them to LE asap. Sounds like a BIG argument, her brother was there as well, I wonder if he was involved too. It does kinda sound like things got out of hand and she dealt with it with one blow. We shall see....

Ugh! I hope she is found. If it was self-defense, then she needs to give up. She's acting guilty by running.

"The 18-year-old [Nakasia James] wrote in part: "Last night, my ex was drunk ... was fighting me... hit me in the face... and I get the knife and stabbed him. Didn't think I would hurt him. Sorry, lord, hopefully you forgive me, and sorry, Dorian Powell. RIP." "

"According to De Los Santos [apt mgr], it was James' brother who witnessed the stabbing.

"He goes, 'all she did was stab him one time in the chest, and he was gone,'" she said. "Just like that, he was gone." ^
bbm
http://abc7.com/news/san-bernardino-woman-confesses-to-murder-of-boyfriend-on-facebook/1156724/ Jan 12, same link as in OP

Oh. That's all she did? Just the one stabaroonie in the chest, eh?

Regardless of her possible abuse/battery, I find it hard to believe that anyone would not know a stab to the heart might prove fatal.

And also, since I am eleventy-hundred years old, WTF with the things people post on SM? I mean, really?

I am waiting to see where this thing goes.....

Regardless of her possible abuse/battery, I find it hard to believe that anyone would not know a stab to the heart might prove fatal.

And also, since I am eleventy-hundred years old, WTF with the things people post on SM? I mean, really?

I'll agree who cares what goes on, on S&M. whoops I mean SM. I'm just sitting on my hands and saying nothing..

It is all very strange! It'd be interesting to hear more about the knife. If it was a small knife/short blade then I could understand their shock that a single stab would kill someone. It really depends on the specific location of the chest where she stabbed.

I wonder when she wrote the Facebook status in relation to when the stabbing occured. I presume she didn't get straight on there and tell the world, but some have done that before her in other cases.

Domestic violence is such a terrible thing, so many people end up dead due to it. Her hiding isn't helping anyone, as others have said, she needs to get to the police and show them any bruises she has etc.

" …Didn't think I would hurt him…"

How can you stab someone in the chest and not think it would 'hurt' them? I can believe she didn't expect it would kill him, but she had to know it would hurt him.

I think it is weird that she has her brother as a witness and she still ran and hid from LE. Why do that if you have a witness to it being self defense?

How can you stab someone in the chest and not think it would 'hurt' them? I can believe she didn't expect it would kill him, but she had to know it would hurt him.

I think it is weird that she has her brother as a witness and she still ran and hid from LE. Why do that if you have a witness to it being self defense?

I can't say for sure but I see a whole lot of not thinking everyplace I go nowadays.

Well, I'm also eleventeen hundred years old but the public, SM overshares have a lot to do with so many wanting their slice of 15 minutes of fame/"oh look my post went viral!" pie. Doesn't seem to matter if it's something good and noble or rotten and awful. If it "goes viral" and garners tons of hits/likes/shares they have their reward. Twisted, but true.

The brother claims he witnessed the stabbing (I haven't seen any quotes from him saying it was in defense). That doesn't seem very helpful to her.

Waiting here too. Mostly waiting to hear if she actually had injuries and also if Darian was stabbed "only" once in the chest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back