801 users online (112 members and 689 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Damian Glore, 2, Bourbon, 12 January 2016

Damian Glore

Missing: Two-year-old Missouri boy taken by non-custodial father, police say

Bourbon, Missouri —
    "Missouri officials are searching for a 2-year-old boy who was taken from his grandparents’ home in Bourbon by his non-custodial father.

The Missouri Highway Patrol issued an endangered person advisory Tuesday night for Damian Glore, who is 3-feet tall, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a green Ninja Turtles T-shirt and green pants.

Authorities believe the boy is with his non-custodial parents, Devin and Laina Glore. Devin Glore may have a handgun and should be considered dangerous."

http://fox4kc.com/2016/01/13/missing...er-police-say/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh boy, I hope they find him safe, I get a little nervous around armed idiots with children

Looks like the father was arrested in November for unlawful use of a weapon by a felon and controlled substances. Also has some burglary charges and domestic assault charges. Somebody had a restraining order against him in 2014. https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 01-13-2016 at 03:05 PM.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Last edited by LilChickadee; 01-14-2016 at 01:04 AM. Reason: edit out concern re link as it appears ok

What great news!