GUILTY OK - Two women charged in horrific child abuse case

bluesneakers

not today satan
Reaction score
Two Oklahoma women charged in horrific child abuse case

Two Oklahoma women are accused of abusing a 5-year-old over the course of several months, the Tulsa World reports

Rachel Stevens, 28, and Kayla Jones, 25, are charged with felony child abuse by injury and child neglect after allegedly beating a 5-year-old boy so severely that he suffered two strokes, according to the report.

Investigators say they learned the boy had been locked in a room, bound with duct tape over his eyes, beaten with belts and a hammer, and had been kicked in the genitals until he bled.

The two women are being held without bail. The 5-year-old boy is still receiving treatment but the other children are in DHS custody.

The boy's mother, Rachel Stevens, and his stepmother, Kayla Jones, didn't act surprised when they left the court and were greeted by a host of officers and deputies with arrest warrants.
It [an affidavit] says the boy told them he'd been tied up, duct taped, locked in a room and that both women hit with a belt. It says his mother hit his hand with a hammer and his stepmom kicked him in the groin so hard he bled.

However, the women created a page, claiming he was picking his own face and was having seizures because he fell down; they were asking for donations.

They wrote they never left his side, and because the hospital had no beds for them they were sleeping in their car.

http://www.newson6.com/story/309467...tep-mom-in-muskogee-child-abuse-investigation

The little boy has a twin brother and a sister - neither were tortured or abused. I hope these women rot in jail. :furious:

The boy's mother, Rachel Stevens, and his stepmother, Kayla Jones, didn't act surprised when they left the court and were greeted by a host of officers and deputies with arrest warrants.
It [an affidavit] says the boy told them he'd been tied up, duct taped, locked in a room and that both women hit with a belt. It says his mother hit his hand with a hammer and his stepmom kicked him in the groin so hard he bled.

However, the women created a page, claiming he was picking his own face and was having seizures because he fell down; they were asking for donations.

They wrote they never left his side, and because the hospital had no beds for them they were sleeping in their car.

http://www.newson6.com/story/309467...tep-mom-in-muskogee-child-abuse-investigation

The little boy has a twin brother and a sister - neither were tortured or abused. I hope these women rot in jail. :furious:

BBM Of course they did. :censored:

I'd donate to their --- just as long as the $ went for keeping them behind bars and released only when they leave in a pine box.

Often wondered why these monsters don't just place the unwanted child for adoption... but it's possible some vile persons want to have a helpless person to abuse.

I hope he's able to recover and is placed with a family who loves him and prevents him from ever having to see these :censored: again !
Time to go sit on my hands.....

Both are Sentenced to 20 Years.
A judge in Muskogee County sentenced Rachel Stevens, 29, and her partner Kayla Jones, 26, to 20 years behind bars on charges of felony child abuse by injury and child neglect, according to court records obtained by Tulsa World.

The pair reportedly pled no contest to the charges in a plea deal agreement.
The police investigation began after the boy was taken to a medical clinic in December 2015 for reported seizures and lesions on his face, Tulsa World said.

Because his condition was so serious, the boy was reportedly transferred to the hospital, where doctors discovered he had several broken bones and was malnourished, prompting them to call the police, the affidavit said.

While in the doctor’s care, he reportedly suffered two strokes due to trauma.
“The nature of the injuries were very severe, but the child is doing very well now in a loving home. He is a completely different child now than when this (case) first came in," the district attorney said. "He received the most wonderful care and is in a great home right now, and I feel confident that he is going to be OK.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...allegedly-beating-5-year-old-with-hammer.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back