1193 users online (187 members and 1006 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    402
    Or her roommate. For the record, I don't believe either of them had anything to do with it, but they still should have been considered suspects until they could be eliminated, especially once RH failed to identify himself as her ex-boyfriend because "it wasn't important." And omfg don't even get me started on how they let these people who should have been POIs past police checkpoints to search around the Avery property. Seriously, each and every witness the State brings up convinces me more the State botched this entire case, and I'm only on the fourth day. the whole investigation was just garbage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    I agree that identifying B. Janda's phone number as Steven Avery is odd. I just don't understand how they "knew" that when first meeting with the family/friends.

    MysticJynx ~ I don't think he was even working as a nurse yet, according to his testimony, he was unemployed and had just finished school.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Posts
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I agree that identifying B. Janda's phone number as Steven Avery is odd. I just don't understand how they "knew" that when first meeting with the family/friends.

    MysticJynx ~ I don't think he was even working as a nurse yet, according to his testimony, he was unemployed and had just finished school.
    RH could have easily tracked down TH as he had her VM password (claims to have guessed it during the Avery trial). I call BS on that one.

    DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I agree that identifying B. Janda's phone number as Steven Avery is odd. I just don't understand how they "knew" that when first meeting with the family/friends.

    MysticJynx ~ I don't think he was even working as a nurse yet, according to his testimony, he was unemployed and had just finished school.
    So does that mean he was off all day too on monday oct 31 2005, and they still didn't get his alibi?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    So does that mean he was off all day too on monday oct 31 2005, and they still didn't get his alibi?
    and possibly Nov 1/2/3/4... we know where he was on the 5th ;-)

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    and possibly Nov 1/2/3/4... we know where he was on the 5th ;-)
    Wonder where he was living at the time?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    He was living with his parents in Hilbert.

    Was it Friday night he stayed at TH's? that is when they printed out all the maps, etc. Would those maps show the back roads into the Salvage Yard? I'm pretty sure I read it was mapquest maps, I don't know how detailed they were in 2005.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    He was living with his parents in Hilbert.

    Was it Friday night he stayed at TH's? that is when they printed out all the maps, etc. Would those maps show the back roads into the Salvage Yard? I'm pretty sure I read it was mapquest maps, I don't know how detailed they were in 2005.
    I remember looking at my car in my driveway from mapquest back in 2002. I'd say pretty detailed.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1
    Brilliant theory!

    3 Questions: Do we actually know that the brother and ex bf were pals? And, if they were tresspassing on the Avery property that night? Or just conjecture?

    If yes to all 3 questions, then am sure that the amazingly talented team of Kathleen Zillner will be on it like a rat up a drainpipe!! Hope so.

  10. #70
    Madeleine74's Avatar
    Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,242
    so the following are on the suspect list:

    - RH
    - Colburne
    - Lenk
    - MH?

    Who else?


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    so the following are on the suspect list:

    - RH
    - Colburne
    - Lenk
    - MH?

    Who else?
    Then there's the BoD/ST theory as well.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Queen City
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SisterSledge View Post
    Brilliant theory!

    3 Questions: Do we actually know that the brother and ex bf were pals? And, if they were tresspassing on the Avery property that night? Or just conjecture?

    If yes to all 3 questions, then am sure that the amazingly talented team of Kathleen Zillner will be on it like a rat up a drainpipe!! Hope so.
    This is my thinking but that's just where I'm getting started. I personally don't think that the LE killed TH ( I do think they may have helped the evidence point to SA) but I am very suspicious of her bro and ex bf. IMO

    ETA: I love that KZ is on this case and have zero doubt she WILL get to the bottom of the truth!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    I know this thread has been about alternate theories of who could have killed TH, but I would really like to hear from people who feel that SA is 100% guilty. If you don't believe the "Kratz" version, what are your theories? What happened that day? Why did he leave the bones so close by? The RAV4? The blood? Maybe I'm not convinced he's 100% guilty because I have not heard a plausible reason or way he did it. Help me out here.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,263
    Hey everyone. Not sure if this has been discussed, but there is a great discussion going on right now on Reddit about another potential suspect (I know...just how many felons generally wandered around that salvage yard on a regular basis, right???)

    But this is a really interesting one!

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-missing.html

    "awyers for one of the two convicted men in Making a Murderer have been told of an extraordinary claim by another prisoner that he has proof of their innocence.
    The violent offender, a regular customer of the salvage yard run by the family of the two men, sought out one of their mothers during a prison visit to tell her that her son, Brendan Dassey, and her brother Steven Avery, were wrongfully convicted of the killing.
    Andres Fuentes Martinez, 52, is serving 30 years in Green Bay Correctional Institution after he severely wounded Charlene Edwards with an ax at their shared home in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, on November 5, 2005, while screaming 'die dirty b****' as he hacked at her.
    His claim of the men's innocence is the latest twist in the case highlighted by Netflix's Making a Murderer, which has enthralled millions around the world.
    Daily Mail Online can reveal it for the first time - and a series of links between Martinez and the Avery auto salvage yard where Teresa Halbach was last seen and where her SUV and charred remains were found.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3zJN7UpBB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

    Lots more plausible than EWE.

    And here is a link to the reddit conversation:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd..._may/?sort=new
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuchess View Post
    Hey everyone. Not sure if this has been discussed, but there is a great discussion going on right now on Reddit about another potential suspect (I know...just how many felons generally wandered around that salvage yard on a regular basis, right???)

    But this is a really interesting one!

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-missing.html

    "awyers for one of the two convicted men in Making a Murderer have been told of an extraordinary claim by another prisoner that he has proof of their innocence.
    The violent offender, a regular customer of the salvage yard run by the family of the two men, sought out one of their mothers during a prison visit to tell her that her son, Brendan Dassey, and her brother Steven Avery, were wrongfully convicted of the killing.
    Andres Fuentes Martinez, 52, is serving 30 years in Green Bay Correctional Institution after he severely wounded Charlene Edwards with an ax at their shared home in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, on November 5, 2005, while screaming 'die dirty b****' as he hacked at her.
    His claim of the men's innocence is the latest twist in the case highlighted by Netflix's Making a Murderer, which has enthralled millions around the world.
    Daily Mail Online can reveal it for the first time - and a series of links between Martinez and the Avery auto salvage yard where Teresa Halbach was last seen and where her SUV and charred remains were found.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3zJN7UpBB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

    Lots more plausible than EWE.

    And here is a link to the reddit conversation:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd..._may/?sort=new

    replying to you here....

    Look who his attorney is/was...
    https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...w+Case+Details

    I think this guy was brought up by SA's attorney's too, but of course because of the Denny poop, they were not allowed to bring him up directly in the trial.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Alternate (Non-POI) Theories
    By bessie in forum Jacob Wetterling
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 10:37 AM
  2. Alternate Theories
    By Confusion in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 06:37 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:52 AM
  4. alternate theories to NC death
    By jrb0124 in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Tags for this Thread