1107 users online (214 members and 893 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    los2188's Avatar
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    From Alaska, but living in Arizona
    Posts
    15,549

    CA - Jesslyn Acquino, 20, Downey, 6 January 2016

    Jesslyn Acquino


    Mother of Missing Downey Girl Asking for Public's Help

    "A Downey mother is asking for the public’s help in finding her 20-year-old daughter who has been reported missing for eight days. Long Beach is on a short list of cities the mother believes her daughter may be.

    Jesslyn Aquino was last seen during the middle of the day on Wednesday, January 6 when she received a call from a person asking for a ride, according to her mother Araceli Alarcon.

    Aquino had allegedly been called by a man named James Britton—who also goes by the name Daylon Lockette—who said he had some type of emergency and needed her help, Downey Police Department Detective Steve Aubuchon said.


    Jesslyn Aquino and James Britton aka Daylon Lockette

    “She didn't do what she was supposed to do which is pick up a sibling from school and that’s when her mom started to worry and then reported her missing,” Aubuchon added.

    “She did not take anything with her, not even her purse, and she was due to leave for college in San Francisco on January 15,” her mother stated in a Facebook post. “We believe he is keeping her against her will and we fear for her safety.”

    http://lbpost.com/news/2000007938-missing-girl
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,981
    Aquino is described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall, 180 pounds, medium length blonde hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing gray sweatpants, a gray sweatshirt and black sandals. She may be in a 2012 black Volkswagon Jetta with a license plate 6ZJM300. Aquino’s phone was traced to California City, however, officials with the California City Police Department do not have records for either of them. Alarcon said Aquino was last seen in California City and alleges she was forced to sell her phone in that location.
    http://lbpost.com/news/2000007938-missing-girl
    Oh boy this doesn't sound good..
    http://www.thedowneypatriot.com/eric...-report-jan-14
    Last edited by pappa rob; 01-14-2016 at 05:19 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,052
    California city? that is along the 58 between Bakersfield and Barstow and in an area where a lot of dead ppl are disposed of. this sounds bad.

  4. #4
    GigTu's Avatar
    GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,913
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    Aquino is described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall, 180 pounds, medium length blonde hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing gray sweatpants, a gray sweatshirt and black sandals. She may be in a 2012 black Volkswagon Jetta with a license plate 6ZJM300. Aquino’s phone was traced to California City, however, officials with the California City Police Department do not have records for either of them. Alarcon said Aquino was last seen in California City and alleges she was forced to sell her phone in that location.
    http://lbpost.com/news/2000007938-missing-girl
    Oh boy this doesn't sound good..
    http://www.thedowneypatriot.com/eric...-report-jan-14
    I am curious about the "forced to sell her phone" statement. How do they know this?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    I am curious about the "forced to sell her phone" statement. How do they know this?
    At this link, it says the girl's mother called her daughter's phone, and a male answered by the name of Noah who told her that he purchased the phone from James, and the daughter was with him. This guy told the mother he "saw Aquino with James and that she looked out of place from the crowd James hangs out with."

    This makes it sound like this guy who bought the phone knows this fellow who sold him the phone.

    https://nixle.com/alert/5566354/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,052
    this is a weird story

  7. #7
    GigTu's Avatar
    GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,913
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    At this link, it says the girl's mother called her daughter's phone, and a male answered by the name of Noah who told her that he purchased the phone from James, and the daughter was with him. This guy told the mother he "saw Aquino with James and that she looked out of place from the crowd James hangs out with."

    This makes it sound like this guy who bought the phone knows this fellow who sold him the phone.

    https://nixle.com/alert/5566354/
    Okay, so now an even weirder circumstance ... in the article it says the person who bought the phone called the girl's mother to tell her he bought the phone. O.o

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,735
    Downey Police Department - Government Agency
    Like This Page · January 19 near Downey, CA · Edited ·


    *****UPDATE: Missing Person Jesslyn Aquino has been located.*****

    https://www.facebook.com/DowneyPolic...type=3&theater

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,981
    What great news.



Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe VA - Holly Cox, 32, Danville, 16 January 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:20 AM
  2. Found Safe TX - Boy, 11, Allen, 22 January 2016
    By bessie in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 09:55 AM
  3. Found Safe RI - Nataly Sok, 14, Pawtucket, 12 January 2016
    By secretstars in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-13-2016, 03:57 PM
  4. Found Deceased OK - Amy Edwards, 35, Salina, 4 January 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 02:47 PM