878 users online (88 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Fassbender report on activities the day they arrested Avery and interviewed him (as well as examined him at a medical center, took photographs, etc):

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...Fassbender.pdf

The report notes start on page 10 of the document.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsaint View Post
    That's some interesting reading. I found a few other things of interest...

http://wethepeopledanecounty.blogspo...aul-media.html

http://www.gazettextra.com/article/2...CLES/131109917

Hmmm... Three days to burn her body which still resulted in full bones as well as bone fragments and at least half of her teeth.
    So, if this occurred on Oct31, Nov3 would be a good 3-4 days? Things that make you go hmmmm.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Quote Originally Posted by BethInAK View Post
    I would think that a burning body would smell like a barbeque - cooking meat, no? Rubber tires and hair might smell bad, acrid and cover that smell but I don't imagine burning human smells worse than burning cow or pig, right?
    Not if there are huge tires covering it, the body could have been cut up too. Being around the Avery property, I would imagine the smells are typical of a junkyard, so the smell was not noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    Avery denied doing anything Halloween night. He never mentioned he had a bonfire. He claimed he was watching TV after eating dinner at his mom's house. This was during his interview with police after they picked him up on the felony weapons charge. He talked to them for a couple hours or so, off and on. Said nothing about working on a vehicle in his garage in which he "spilled" something that needed to be cleaned up, said nothing about seeing his nephew that night, said nothing about his fires. I read the transcript of his interview with police from that day (Nov 9th or whatever the day they took him in).

Why was Avery hiding these activities from police? Makes one think something hinky was going on and that's why he chose to lie about it.
    He said he slept in his vehicle that night.

He said he slept in his vehicle the night before (meaning the night before they arrested him).

To see what he said he was doing the night of Oct 31, 2005, go to page 16 of that link I posted above.

------------------------
    Why was Avery lying?
    Attached Images Attached Images

He said he slept in his vehicle the night before (meaning the night before they arrested him).

To see what he said he was doing the night of Oct 31, 2005, go to page 16 of that link I posted above.

------------------------
    Why was Avery lying?
    The way I understand it, all these events occurred on Oct31. Call me confused!

He is lying, no confusion with that.

Page 15 & 16 he details his activities on Monday Oct 31, 2005. That's the timeframe he's being asked about then, in those passages on those pages.

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    The way I understand it, all these events occurred on Oct31. Call me confused!
    would be nice to hear the tapes/video's, so much can be lost in a summary.

He is lying, no confusion with that.

Page 15 & 16 he details his activities on Monday Oct 31, 2005. That's the timeframe he's being asked about then, in those passages on those pages.
    Ok gotcha now! "Last night", meaning the night before he was served the warrant.

I don't believe he is lying. I think he just the same routine every day, and is blending his days in. Also, they pushed him into a corner.

Maybe the bonfire was just something they needed people to admit to so they can explain why the bones were planted there. Maybe there never was one on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    I don't believe he is lying. I think he just the same routine every day, and is blending his days in. Also, they pushed him into a corner.

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing.

He failed to mention an important activity on that salient night--one he admitted to later, and one that his defense attorneys also admit to. He lied by omission, and it was on purpose.

I realize there are people who desperately want this guy to be innocent and have decided he is and have gotten emotionally involved, and they may refuse to believe evidence, but the truth isn't going to go away. This guy lied.

He failed to mention an important activity on that salient night--one he admitted to later, and one that his defense attorneys also admit to. He lied by omission, and it was on purpose.

I realize there are people who desperately want this guy to be innocent and have decided he is and have gotten emotionally involved, and they may refuse to believe evidence, but the truth isn't going to go away. This guy lied.
    I realize there are those who believe he is guilty and so desperately need to be right, that no amount of evidence to the contrary will suffice, but the truth isn't going away anytime soon. This guy was framed.

Many of us want to know what happened to Teresa and we are painfully aware that we just don't know...yet.

He may have "lied" because he figured they would ask him again and again. He probably had a bonfire regularly.

I don't believe he served 18 years in prison whilst being innocent, then leaving remains of a missing woman behind his trailer in a fire pit.

I am thinking logically.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    Maybe the bonfire was just something they needed people to admit to so they can explain why the bones were planted there. Maybe there never was one on that day.
    I'm beginning to wonder the same thing. When is the first time (that can be verified) that Tadych stated he saw a fire at Avery's place?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsaint View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder the same thing. When is the first time (that can be verified) that Tadych stated he saw a fire at Avery's place?
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...11-29-2005.pdf
    I don't know if this is considered verified LOL it's a summary of an interview with Scott.... November 29th.

He did NOT mention a fire in his November 10th interview.
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...-Interview.pdf

Blaine did NOT mention it in his November 7th interview.
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...-Interview.pdf

not sure of any others because I can't find them or they are not available yet. I started to listen to Brendan's interview from the 7th, but I just couldn't get through it all, first 25-30 minutes did NOT mention a bonfire that night.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast