1352 users online (197 members and 1155 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Thanks Missy - I knew you'd know.
    I did look, but really wasn't 100% clear on what was photographed on 10th October.

Also agree with you re: the luring.
    IMO there's absolutely no basis for that assumption.
    You make a good point about calling her direct if he wanted to cover things up, but it also makes no sense that he would plan to lure her there on a day when as far as he knew at the time, he had other arrangements with Jodi.

IF SA is guilty and I still believe that he probably is, then IMO it was an impulsive crime of opportunity rather than something pre-planned.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Thanks Missy - I knew you'd know.
    I did look, but really wasn't 100% clear on what was photographed on 10th October.

Also agree with you re: the luring.
    IMO there's absolutely no basis for that assumption.
    You make a good point about calling her direct if he wanted to cover things up, but it also makes no sense that he would plan to lure her there on a day when as far as he knew at the time, he had other arrangements with Jodi.

IF SA is guilty and I still believe that he probably is, then IMO it was an impulsive crime of opportunity rather than something pre-planned.
    Respectfully disagree about the luring. I have never came across any information that BJ, or any of her sons, really cared about getting the van sold. Nor have I seen a plausible explanation for SA to give BJ's name when booking the job. He was wholely and solely the only person involved in getting Teresa to the property and he had to lie to do so. Jmo

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    Respectfully disagree about the luring. I have never came across any information that BJ, or any of her sons, really cared about getting the van sold. Nor have I seen a plausible explanation for SA to give BJ's name when booking the job. He was wholely and solely the only person involved in getting Teresa to the property and he had to lie to do so. Jmo

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    I know this thread is old, but the way I see it, if JB asked him to call and he knew JB had done work with them before, then maybe that's why he left the job in JB's name. That way, it's associated with her account. He called the main number because JB handed it to him or told him to call that one.

These are just guesses, but I do have problems believing he set up for her to come out to his property or near it if he had planned to do her harm.

As for the bus driver and the petrol man, I have a hard time believing that the bus came and went around the same time as the Rav4 left, and that was no something the petrol man took note of. If TH was there and Petrol man didn't see her arrive, then she was there before 330pm. If the bus driver saw her at 340pm and made a u-turn and left, then it seems to me that the Rav4 would have been just minutes behind the bus.

The petrol man doesn't discern how long he sat there before he saw the rav4. Could TH have stayed at Avery's till about 4pm? Maybe. Then it would make sense that he called her to come back, because she hadn't been gone for long.

IDK.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6