Identified! UK - Edinburgh, Fem Skeletal, on Gogar Mount estate, Sep'15 - Saima Ahmed

snowflxke

Reaction score
This is my first time starting a new topic so apologies if I've done it wrong :( please let me know if I have and I'll do my best to rectify.

"Human remains found within the grounds of a property on the outskirts of Edinburgh include a skull.

Police are investigating after the discovery was made on Gogarstone Road, near Edinburgh Airport, at around 4pm on Saturday.

<modsnip>

full article at:
http://news.stv.tv/east-central/133...remains-unearthed-near-edinburgh-golf-course/

Is there any update on this at all or is the investigation now closed.

@SaintGertrude:

2016-04-05 - Saima Ahmed's brother criticises Met's handling of case:
Saima Ahmed's brother 'angry' with Met

2017-01-11 - Fresh appeal one year after Saima Ahmed found dead in Gogar:
Fresh appeal one year after Saima Ahmed found dead in Gogar

2017-07-21 - Saima Ahmed's brother focusing on the investigation:
Saima Ahmed's brother wants answers

2020-08-28 - Saima Ahmed's brother makes emotional appeal four years after her remains were found in Edinburgh:
Man's emotional appeal four years after sister's remains were found in Edinburgh

@SaintGertrude:

2016-04-05 - Saima Ahmed's brother criticises Met's handling of case:
Saima Ahmed's brother 'angry' with Met

2017-01-11 - Fresh appeal one year after Saima Ahmed found dead in Gogar:
Fresh appeal one year after Saima Ahmed found dead in Gogar

2017-07-21 - Saima Ahmed's brother focusing on the investigation:
Saima Ahmed's brother wants answers

2020-08-28 - Saima Ahmed's brother makes emotional appeal four years after her remains were found in Edinburgh:
Man's emotional appeal four years after sister's remains were found in Edinburgh
Thank you. This is a bizzare case. I wonder if Saima stayed in the Premier Inn before her sad departure. It is the place to stay listed on a golfing site. The place where her skull was found is rented but previously a place where liquor was distributed according to Company House. The groundsman found her skull there and other parts were found on the actual golf course thought to have been scattered due to wildlife scavaging.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back