1375 users online (286 members and 1089 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MI - Mileah Hill, 2, & Mikelah Williams, 15, Saginaw, 19 Jan 2016

Mileah Hill was reported missing Monday night, along with her cousin 15-year-old Mikelah Williams. Williams has been staying with Hillís family at a home in the 1500 block of Walnut Street in Saginaw for the last two weeks. The family believes Williams took 2-year-old Mileah sometime overnight.

Williams is a runaway from Grand Rapids. Williamsí mother, Amber Gustafson, said they had moved to Grand Rapids from Saginaw last April. However, she said her daughter ran away from their Grand Rapids home on New Yearís Day to live with her cousin in Saginaw. Gustafson said her daughter has grand theft charges pending against her. She was a student at Union High School until November when she stopped going to school.

Gustafson received a call from the toddlerís mother at 4 a.m. Tuesday who told her what happened. She has no idea why her daughter would take the 2-year-old.

Williams is described as biracial, 4-foot-6, 86 pounds with red and blonde hair and brown eyes. Itís unknown if she was on foot or in a car.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...r_missing.html
    http://woodtv.com/2016/01/19/amber-a...ng-2-year-old/

Mileah Hill, 2, is a black female, weighs 30 pounds, is about two feet tall and has brown eyes and black hair.

They were last seen at 1504 Walnut and Ninth in Saginaw.

http://www.9and10news.com/story/3099...w-girl-missing

NO, not again, so old for 2 children with nothing gone! Maybe this is a kidnapping from an adult? At 15 and the internet did MW befriend someone that lured her to leave with them? It is so bitter cold out. Hope they are warm and safe
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Sounds like the older girl wants to play "mommy" for awhile. My guess is they'll be found safe and sound in the next day or two - seems like you see this with babysitters a lot.

Prayers they are safe.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I hope the missing have found shelter and warmth as it is bitterly cold across Michigan.

Wow this is just sad and breaks my heart. So many problems for a 15 year old. Doesn't sound like a mature girl with a good head on her shoulders, I'm worried about the 2 year old if in fact this is all truth and she did take him.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

I hope that they're someplace warm and safe..

The 14 year old is about to discover two year old's are not happy and cooperative 24/7. I hope this does not put the baby in danger!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Oh geez! What is that girl thinking?! I live about an hour and 15 min south of Saginaw (been there many times, we have family property near there) and it is freezing out!! And Saginaw has a ton of open land/fields/farms and gets so much colder. Hope they are found soon. Scared for the 2 year old especially!

At least there is a license plate/vehicle description out there!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    Oh geez! What is that girl thinking?! I live about an hour and 15 min south of Saginaw (been there many times, we have family property near there) and it is freezing out!! And Saginaw has a ton of open land/fields/farms and gets so much colder. Hope they are found soon. Scared for the 2 year old especially!

At least there is a license plate/vehicle description out there!

I haven't seen a license plate/vehicle description. Did I miss it in a posted article.

And this girl is 4'6" at 15 years old? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    I haven't seen a license plate/vehicle description. Did I miss it in a posted article.

And this girl is 4'6" at 15 years old? Really?
    At the very bottom of article:

Itís unknown if she was on foot or in a car; however, police are asking the public to keep an eye out for a maroon 2001 Chevy Impala with a Michigan license plate number 071D86.

For an Amber alert to be issued there has to be a license plate #/vehicle description.

That is pretty petite! Wonder if that is a typo or is she is just really tiny?

Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Makayla Williams attempted another abduction about 10 a.m. on Tuesday. She went to Jesse Rouse Elementary School and attempted to pick up her own sister.

#FindMileah

http://www.wnem.com/story/30997242/p...#ixzz3xi8ZqJKO

Check the comments from MP (about 3 hours ago) under the missing alert post here:

https://www.facebook.com/Saginaw-Pol...ref=ts&fref=ts

Hopefully they will be able to resolve this quickly.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Oh my Lord. What is this child thinking?
    I hope the baby is found safe. So absolutely insanely crazy of this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Makayla Williams attempted another abduction about 10 a.m. on Tuesday. She went to Jesse Rouse Elementary School and attempted to pick up her own sister.

#FindMileah

http://www.wnem.com/story/30997242/p...#ixzz3xi8ZqJKO

Wonder if there is abuse and the 15 year old thinking she is saving the little ones.
    Just a thought, I'd say there is something going on for this 15 year old to have so many problems. JMO
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast