VA VA - Kathleen Williams, 53, Victoria, 2 Jan 2016

The sad part of this one, to me, is she left her special-needs son home alone. I pray she is found safely and quickly!

http://wflo.net/?p=23810

A lot of people out searching for her over the weekend. This has not been on local TV stations. I am going to e-mail and ask if they'll publicize her picture & info.

Bumping for Kathleen...I'm concerned because the weather is sooo cold here and the area is so rural. I e-mailed a local news station...Haven't heard back. I guess they are swamped with coverage of the Snowpocalypse coming this weekend. I was sure hoping Kathleen would be found before all the bad weather came in :(

Between the snow storm and the recent (and more sensational) kidnapping of Olene Brooks so close by where Kathleen is from, Kathleen is getting little to NO attention on the news in VA :(

http://wflo.net/?p=24206

Vanished without a trace. That’s what police are saying as they continue their search for a 53-year-old Victoria woman...

Chief Phillips says that they are continuing the investigation and search, but at this point there have been no signs or leads as to what happened.

I've seen no updates, either locally or statewide. I hate to see Kathleen way down on page 6. Hopefully someone will see her story and remember something they saw.

Kathleen Nalley Williams – The Charley Project

kathleen_nalley_williams_1.jpg
kathleen_nalley_williams_2.jpg

Kathleen Nalley Williams

Missing Since 01/02/2016
Missing From Victoria, Virginia
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Date of Birth 06/29/1962 (57)
Age 53 years old
Height and Weight 5'5, 130 - 160 pounds
Medical Conditions Williams suffers from bipolar disorder and early-on dementia, and needs medication which she doesn't have with her. She may be a danger to herself.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, hazel eyes. Williams's ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance
Williams was last seen at her residence on 10th Street in Victoria, Virginia at 3:00 p.m. January 2, 2016. Her husband went shopping, leaving her asleep at home, and when he returned at 4:00 p.m., she was gone. She has never been heard from again.

She had left her son at home alone; he has special needs and she'd never left him home alone before. Williams left her purse, wallet, money, car and most other personal belongings behind, but she may have a .380 pistol which she has a concealed carry permit for.

Her disappearance is uncharacteristic and she's considered to be in danger. Her case remains unsolved.

Medical Conditions Williams suffers from bipolar disorder and early-on dementia, and needs medication which she doesn't have with her. She may be a danger to herself.

Details of Disappearance
Williams was last seen at her residence on 10th Street in Victoria, Virginia at 3:00 p.m. January 2, 2016. Her husband went shopping, leaving her asleep at home, and when he returned at 4:00 p.m., she was gone. She has never been heard from again.

She had left her son at home alone; he has special needs and she'd never left him home alone before. Williams left her purse, wallet, money, car and most other personal belongings behind, but she may have a .380 pistol which she has a concealed carry permit for.

There's an awful lot to unpack here! Basically, this woman has bipolar disorder AND early dementia; yet her husband left her home alone with a special needs son? AND given this woman's mental concerns, she was allowed to keep her pistol?? Yikes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back