1032 users online (237 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Scott Tadych

oh oh oh oh Scott Tadych interviews....
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6mbxz092p...Jh2lmwxua?dl=0

Maybe a mod could open a new thread. I haven't read it yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i8a8k12e8...cords.PDF?dl=0

Auto Trader booking info and some phone records .... these are exhibits in SA's trial

I am finding these on reddit, someone has obviously paid for and uploading these exhibits. I will try to put them in the appropriate threads.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6mbxz092p...rview.PDF?dl=0

exhibit 356 Scott's statement on November 11th. After reading this, it is quite clear to me that there were people coming and going from 3pm until midnight. Scott, the boys, Barb.

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i8a8k12e8...cords.PDF?dl=0

Auto Trader booking info and some phone records .... these are exhibits in SA's trial

I am finding these on reddit, someone has obviously paid for and uploading these exhibits. I will try to put them in the appropriate threads.
    First thing I notice is those are only his outgoing calls. His incoming calls are not listed which means what. We do know Jodi called twice 5:36 talked for about 15 mins. And 8:47pm again 15 mins. So lets fit those somewhere in his bill. Or did the lack of incoming calls mean he had a house phone too? Jodi had to call collect to a phone. Do cells take collect calls?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6mbxz092p...-2005.PDF?dl=0
    Exhibit 357, Scotts interview on November 29th.
    He was asked if he smelled a strange odor from the fire pit. He said no. (the tires didn't smell?????) He also said that it was not uncommon for there to be a fire behind SA's garage.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    First thing I notice is those are only his outgoing calls. His incoming calls are not listed which means what. We do know Jodi called twice 5:36 talked for about 15 mins. And 8:47pm again 15 mins. So lets fit those somewhere in his bill. Or did the lack of incoming calls mean he had a house phone too? Jodi had to call collect to a phone. Do cells take collect calls?
    it could be that there are more exhibits so we don't have those. He also called Charles at 5:57 and talked for 5min23sec. Who knows if these are complete records though, they are obviously excerpts, would like to see the actual records.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6mbxz092p...rview.PDF?dl=0
    March 30th interview with Scott.
    *differences I see is that he now says Barb stayed the night. He also knows what tv show he was watching when Barb showed up at his place. He makes some accusations in there about SA sexually abusing BD.

Also..... if anyone is keeping track of the family tree. Scott is the cousin of TJ, who was married to Barb.

I notice his story changed:

1st interview 11/10/2005: "Tadych stated that when he arrived at Barbara's house, she was standing outside with "Steve" (Steven Avery) and one of her younger sons.

2nd interview 11/29/2005: "Tadych said he did not get out of his vehicle, but did observe Steven Avery and one of Barb's sons standing outside behind Steven's garage. He could not identify which son, but could tell that it was one of her boys. Tadych said these two were standing around a fire that was burning in the area behind Steven's garage. He said Barb then came out of the house and they drove to Green Bay to visit Tadych's mother in the hospital. "

As his memory should have been clearer in his first interview, in other words, Barb was out there with Steven and Brendan so why didn't she notice a body in the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    oh oh oh oh Scott Tadych interviews....

Maybe a mod could open a new thread. I haven't read it yet.
    Tadych says he arrived home @ 3:15 PM on 10/31, got his hunting stuff together and got back on the road passing Bobby Dassey at 3:10 PM.
    Something ain't right there ...

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID

Should have been investigating him from the beginning with an inconsistent statement of 3:15 and 3:10. Also BJ is out there with SA and some kid he don't know? then it becomes BD and SA behind the garage. then again behind the garage. He then states BJ comes to his place around 9pm stays till 11-12. Then she comes at 8:30 stays till 11-12. then she was there at 8 when he supposedly himself arrived home after driving her home, and she stayed the night. He also states in first statement he knew BoD was going behind his house hunting, then the next statement he said he found out later BoD had gone hunting adjacent to his home. I just want to say "LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE", IMO

Jodi called his home phone. Another reason this murder makes no sense. He's going to kill someone and needs free reign to clean up the crime scene and dispose of evidence knowing full well he needs to stay near his trailer so he can answer his calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsaint View Post
    Jodi called his home phone. Another reason this murder makes no sense. He's going to kill someone and needs free reign to clean up the crime scene and dispose of evidence knowing full well he needs to stay near his trailer so he can answer his calls.
    So if he was using his home phone at 5:36pm to talk to JS. And it lasted 15mins to about 5:51. Then 6 minutes later he calls CA for 5 mins at 5:57pm from his cell phone. Is this strange? And wonder what he and CA talked about? I believe it was said that BJ called over there to tell BD when to come home, and/or was it to get him a Jacket?

Also I noticed this version of TH's records are missing some calls that were shown in the other record with the ICell and LCell #'s on them.

So if he was using his home phone at 5:36pm to talk to JS. And it lasted 15mins to about 5:51. Then 6 minutes later he calls CA for 5 mins at 5:57pm from his cell phone. Is this strange? And wonder what he and CA talked about? I believe it was said that BJ called over there to tell BD when to come home, and/or was it to get him a Jacket?

Also I noticed this version of TH's records are missing some calls that were shown in the other record with the ICell and LCell #'s on them.
    Nothing in this case makes much sense other than Dassey's original version of events that has him playing PS2, talking to Travis on the phone, answering the phone when Blain's boss called. That statement is probably the most accurate one to go by.

In the ST interviews, doesn't he say the first time he took the day oof. The second time he worked.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast