Pamela Anderson seeks restraining order

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Actress Pamela Anderson filed a request for a restraining order against a man she claims has confronted her and her children, court records show.

Anderson contends that William Stansfield, 29, has been "stalking and harassing me, my sons and other family members for more than a month," according to court documents obtained by the TV show "Extra."

A hearing is scheduled October 3 in Superior Court.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/27/people.anderson.ap/index.html

Jules said:
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Actress Pamela Anderson filed a request for a restraining order against a man she claims has confronted her and her children, court records show.
Boy that is scary... being a celebrity has major drawbacks:bang:

He probably just wanted a closer look at her bazungas. :p :rolleyes:

Cass, what happened to your siggy? Why is it so long?

It's those damn bunnies
m3.gif

Jules said:
He probably just wanted a closer look at her bazungas. :p :rolleyes:

Cass, what happened to your siggy? Why is it so long?
But really, how close does he need to get to look at her bazungas? You can spot'em a mile away!:D

sandraladeda said:
But really, how close does he need to get to look at her bazungas? You can spot'em a mile away!:D
Really. Wouldn't it be grand if brains could be bought as easily as *advertiser censored*?

Sally said:
Really. Wouldn't it be grand if brains could be bought as easily as *advertiser censored*?
My Dad always used to say (to my sisters and I)

"I wish you girls would spend as much time working on the inside of your head as you do working on the outside of it" :)

Casshew said:
My Dad always used to say (to my sisters and I)

"I wish you girls would spend as much time working on the inside of your head as you do working on the outside of it" :)

LOL... :laugh:

Doesn't a man know that a woman can't fix the inside of her head unless the outside looks good...:doh: No one sees the inside until they get past the outside... :D :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That made me laugh out loud!!!

PaperDoll said:
LOL... :laugh:

Doesn't a man know that a woman can't fix the inside of her head unless the outside looks good...:doh: No one sees the inside until they get past the outside... :D :D

But it is sooooooo true!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back