1122 users online (226 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/...368962/photo/1

Multiple agencies are at a home in the 1800 block of Short Road in Chester County near Pinson searching for a 2-year-old boy who has gone missing, according to police.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news...nson/78809882/

Press conference January 18, 2015: http://www.jacksonsun.com/videos/new...1/18/78966346/

Steelman's case map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...E.koApw5Wusksg

Thread #1 Thread #2

“We can stand here and say please don’t start all these rumors. We have to go check into the rumors. The family has been with us the whole time,” Mapes said, at Tuesday’s news conference.

“They’re suffering. We need help not hindrance.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2502990

the sheriff's office has made several statements about the fact that rumors being discussed on social media are not appreciated or helpful.

Zero tolerance for rumor. If you cannot link it according to TOS please refrain from mentioning it at all.

The only approved Social Media at this time is that of LE or MSM. Comments or allusions to comments on group pages, find pages, or posted beneath official LE statements or MSM articles are not allowed.

Sleuthing family or bashing family will not be tolerated.

Please thank this post to indicate you have read the above and are prepared to post responsibly.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Praying for Noah's family. They are living every family's worst nightmare.

Thread 3. No Noah. God Bless everyone that has been out there searching in these awful, awful, dangerous conditions. It has been an amaaaazing and unprecedented effort so far (200 to 300 agencies iirc?).

Where are you little guy?
    NOAH

Coming up on a week tomorrow.

"Chester County Sheriff Blair Weaver, who has led the search and rescue operation, has said he believes that Noah is still in the woods near Short Road in Pinson."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news...area/79075288/

Bring home baby Noah.
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

http://whnt.com/2016/01/21/rogersvil...ah-chamberlin/

“We’ve had some cold nights,” added Holden. “There’s a two-year-old with no shoes on and a t-shirt. Unless he fell in a deep hole the chances of finding him alive are slim.”

Wow

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

No shoes on. Was this evidence they found?

Quote Originally Posted by hey-Debbie View Post
    No shoes on. Was this evidence they found?

He had shoes on went he went missing, anything else is still unconfirmed.

Unless that comment by Holden can be considered confirmation and open the issue up for discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by drjones View Post
    He had shoes on went he went missing, anything else is still unconfirmed.

Unless that comment by Holden can be considered confirmation and open the issue up for discussion...
    Well he said it to a reporter so I would assume it's up for discussion. In the beginning there was talk he didn't have shoes on then a reporter said he did. So either he never had them on or he lost them and they "recovered" them.

Quote Originally Posted by hey-Debbie View Post
    Well he said it to a reporter so I would assume it's up for discussion. In the beginning there was talk he didn't have shoes on then a reporter said he did. So either he never had them on or he lost them and they "recovered" them.

Has there ever been confirmation that he did in fact have shoes? I never had clarity on that. That said, this is not the first time I have heard about a shoe being recovered so it makes me wonder. I also thought Noah was in a long sleeve shirt? Did he have a tshirt underneath? Maybe I just never had clarity on the long sleeve/short sleeve thing.

Or possibly they found barefoot tracks. Or that person, who is not an official spokesperson for the search, is wrong.

I don't know how to carry posts over, so this is Misshissy's copied:

I thought he could go much further also until I saw actually footage of the ground around there. Not thier actual property but adjacent property. You couldn't walk 5 feet without having to step over, crawl under, go around, or be tripped by brush, tree limbs or whole fallen trees. And, there were a lot of holes all covered with thick leaves. I'd break my ankle trying to walk through that. After seeing that, I agree he couldn't have gotten far before the entire area was crawling with searchers and dogs.
    I think that if this is an accurate description of the area where he went missing from, then unless the amount of time Grandma wasn't focussed on him was a lot longer than 'momentarily', surely he would have been within 25 metres of her when she noticed he wasn't there?

If LE are convinced he is in the woods, then I am wondering exactly how long it was that he was completely unsupervised, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Shortcake2688 View Post
    Has there ever been confirmation that he did in fact have shoes? I never had clarity on that. That said, this is not the first time I have heard about a shoe being recovered so it makes me wonder. I also thought Noah was in a long sleeve shirt? Did he have a tshirt underneath? Maybe I just never had clarity on the long sleeve/short sleeve thing.
    In the Q&A they first did with the first press release the question if he had shoes on and the reporters answered yes he had shoes on.

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast