WA WA - Bret Snow, 33, Spokane Valley, 3 Dec 2015 *GUILTY*

wantjustice

Always hoping
Reaction score
snow.jpghttp://www.khq.com/story/31024351/spokane-county-detectives-searching-for-missing-man-last-seen-december-3-2015
I think every missing person needs the picture posted..

Officials said no one has seen Snow since December in the Spokane Valley. Christmas as well as his birthday have come and gone without any sign of Snow. Family members say detectives are looking into foul play.

"I have some suspicions in what I think, but at this point I just feel he is no longer with us," said one family member. "He was a good person."

http://www.khq.com/story/31044523/d...ul-play-in-case-of-missing-spokane-valley-man

Untill last week I drove Starr road every day home, (moved) and have never heard of this case. Lots of more decent homes in what seems a safe community.. I never looked at any of them and saw "drug houses". Im wondering if this specific shop is right on Starr or tucked back in the woods just a bit off of Starr... Starr is a road with fields on one side at the base of a mountain and the other side is wooded mountainous beyond one house depth.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Untill last week I drove Starr road every day home, (moved) and have never heard of this case. Lots of more decent homes in what seems a safe community.. I never looked at any of them and saw "drug houses". Im wondering if this specific shop is right on Starr or tucked back in the woods just a bit off of Starr... Starr is a road with fields on one side at the base of a mountain and the other side is wooded mountainous beyond one house depth.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you for the update! There's been quite a few missing person cases in our area. Makes me sad.

Local here. I heard about this on the radio today. Very sad. I hope the family will receive some closure soon.

Fourth suspect charged in 2015 killing of Bret Snow

Spokane County sheriff’s investigators on Friday announced that they are pursuing first-degree murder charges against a fourth suspect they believe helped kill Bret Snow, who disappeared in December 2015 and whose remains have never been found.

Sheriff’s spokesman Deputy Mark Gregory said Detective Lyle Johnston has requested the charges of first-degree murder, kidnapping and conspiracy to commit kidnapping against 33-year-old Kenneth L. Stone, who is in federal custody in another state on an unrelated drug conviction.

After two days of deliberations, a jury failed to reach a verdict against Colby Vodder, who was on trial for the 2015 killing of Bret Snow.

Vodder was ordered by Spokane County Superior Court Judge Raymond Clary to remain in protective custody on a $1 million bond. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for Friday, though attorneys were uncertain Wednesday whether there would be time in the schedule to accommodate another weeklong murder trial before the end of the year.

Jury acquits on kidnapping, is deadlocked on murder in Colby Vodder trial

New DNA evidence has emerged in the 2015 disappearance of Bret Snow, a 32-year-old drug courier who prosecutors say was murdered by at least four people at a Newman Lake house. His body was never found.

The development pushed the trial of 53-year-old homicide suspect Alvaro Guajardo to June rather than last week.

New DNA evidence tied to Bret Snow disappearance delays Spokane murder trial

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni