1081 users online (233 members and 848 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Aage Jorgensen, 16, Plantation, 18 December 2015

Aage Jorgensen

Police Say Plantation Teen Still Missing A Month After Father Kicked Him Out

Plantation, Florida -

"It’s been more than four weeks since a 16-year-old high school student was last seen after his father allegedly kicked him out of the family car.

According to Plantation Police, the last known whereabouts for Aage Jorgensen were at American Heritage School on December 18th.

Officials say they were not notified of the teen’s disappearance until January 9th when his father, Bruce Jorgensen, began dropping off flyers in an attempt to find him. The elder Jorgensen was not cooperative with officers, they said, and did not want to file an official police report.

Bruce did tell police, however, that on December 27th, he kicked Aage out of the car because he was being rude, somewhere on N.W. 136th Avenue, and has not seen his son since."

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/01/21...book_CBS_Miami

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...121-story.html

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

So the last KNOWN whereabouts were at the school on 12/18 - but dad says he kicked him out of the car on 12/27 for being rude.

I wonder if any of his friends heard from him at all between the 18th and the 27th?
    I wonder why dad isn't being cooperative?
    I wonder why dad doesn't want to file a missing person's report?

Interesting comment here from what appears to be a teacher of his https://www.facebook.com/CBSMiami/po...53946371623413

A month? Excuse me but why does he care now?

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    A month? Excuse me but why does he care now?
    Well it wasn't actually a month. All MSM articles I've looked at says he kicked him out of the car for being rude on the 27th, and was stopped by LE on the 9th putting up missing flyers. So technically, it was just under 2 weeks from the time the dad says he saw him last, until he went looking for him.

Not a clue what their family dynamic is like but in some families that would be unthinkable to wait that long (and not file a police report) and it others it might not be that big of a deal since the teen tends to stay gone for days/weeks at a time and eventually shows up again.

What strikes me is that the last known sighting of him appears to be on the 18th, not the 27th like the dad says. He's a minor, and he's missing, but the dad won't file a report so I don't know what LE would have to do to investigate, get search warrants for the home (computers, tablets, access his social media, etc.) to really dig into this and find out when anyone OTHER than his dad, actually heard from him.

I have a 15 yr old son, and if he's going to be 5 minutes late, he texts me. 100% of the time - without fail. If he didn't text me and was an hour late, I'd already be panicking just because I know his routines.

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.

Aage Jorgensen, a student at American Heritage School, last attended school on Dec. 18, police said.
    That's much different from "last known whereabouts."

Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post

That's much different from "last known whereabouts."
    Yeah no kidding. This is a private school - and looks rather impressive (and the yearly tuition for HS aged kids is more than many families earn in an entire year). According to their school calendar here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8r...ZEE/view?pli=1 there was a noon dismissal for Winter Break on the 18th and classes resumed Monday, 01/04.

He hasn't been back. I think there's a WHOLE lot more to this story that dad has chosen not to share.

This is the end of the third week back at school after break (my son attends school here in FL). Wouldn't the school notify authorities if no word had been sent of his absence? I am thinking his father HAD to have told the school something to not raise any red flags (ie transfer, home school, broken leg, etc). My point is that the parents would have been contacted after that many absences and would have been told something. Perhaps it is different in a private school...I would not know.

Something is off here, at any rate

Whoah, is this the same kid from 3 years ago in Hawaii?? http://kapionews.kapiolani.hawaii.ed...d-seen-at-kcc/

Sure looks like it. Good find!

It is the same kid. I googled the numbers on the Hawaii poster and one comes back to a Bruce J., same as in the current articles. Odd though, the kid was missing in HI but the dad has a NY number, 3 yrs ago. Now they're in FL and the kid is missing again?

Did a bit more digging to try and find anything on this kid and discovered dad's a lawyer. Other than that, nothing at all. No social media for the kid, at all. That's not even possible these days, is it?

And at 13 he had been missing for over a month too!

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    Whoah, is this the same kid from 3 years ago in Hawaii?? http://kapionews.kapiolani.hawaii.ed...d-seen-at-kcc/
    Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    It is the same kid. I googled the numbers on the Hawaii poster and one comes back to a Bruce J., same as in the current articles. Odd though, the kid was missing in HI but the dad has a NY number, 3 yrs ago. Now they're in FL and the kid is missing again?

Did a bit more digging to try and find anything on this kid and discovered dad's a lawyer. Other than that, nothing at all. No social media for the kid, at all. That's not even possible these days, is it?
    Found history for dad in NY, OK, HI, FL, WA (so probably just kept an NY number and didn't keep changing with moves?)

Given they've been lengthy now both times that are now uncovered, it does make me more curious what's up, especially since he was awfully young to have been gone that first time, especially (or what for now is the first - Hawaii)

I wonder where he was the first time and if he had help if that same person might be able to help him on the mainland too?

Just knowing how he fended for himself for that long could possibly give insight into what he may try this time.

Of course the whole kicking him out for being rude, not cooperating with LE, and the last date by dad different significantly since the last other date from anyone else, and the dad waiting so long - and even over the holidays - to report his teen son missing doesn't make me optimistic

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast