775 users online (116 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Edward Wayne Edwards

Cold case expert, John Cameron states he believes Edward Wayne Edwards may be responsible for the murder of Theresa Halbach, not Steven Avery. Further, he believes he may also be responsible for the deaths of Stevie, Michael and Christopher. Here's a link to the article... http://www.someecards.com/entertainm...serial-killer/

In the article he states that Edwards was caught in the background during one of the Paradise Lost docs. Here's a link to that segment here...

This is the first I've ever heard of Edwards. Has he been discussed here before? Several experts believe him to be a possible suspect in the Zodiac murders and others. It seemed awfully far fetched to me until I went back and saw him in both places. This truly sent chills up my spine. Any thoughts on this guy?
    Last edited by EntreNous; 01-22-2016 at 12:46 AM.
    Hinky Dinky Parlez Vous!-Sleuthy Gal

Wow, are people really taking this seriously?

This has been around for a while, way before Steven Avery. Basically, some guy conjured up this ridiculous theory that the guy in the background in PL1 (when JMB and MB visit CB's grave) is pretty much responsible for like every single unsolved murder, in addition to the WM3 murders -- now, it looks like he's decided to throw in the Steve Avery murder, too -- I mean, why not?

I really hope people aren't this gullible.

Yes Entrenous, I my humble self brought Eddy up on page 24 post #347 of the "TH viable suspect thread" and he was referred to in posts, #350, #351, and #352.

http://coldcasecameron.com/killers-timeline/1990-1999/

In #352, Compassionate Reader suggested someone with an original of PL should take a look to see if the scenes existed, or had been cut in later by some higher force. It was a good idea, but that's sadly , where the discussion ended.

So these are all the same guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evidently, Dragonweiss, if being old, heavy, white, and male make you the same guy.

Seriously though, every single one of those men look completely different than the other -- but why let logic get in the way of a good conspiracy theory?

I can tell you that two of them, in fact, are the same guy. But I'm with you, I'm not buying it.

Besides, even if they are all the same guy, that doesn't actually mean anything. I tried to research this guy and it just seems like the "original sources" don't exist. The timing is WAY off for some of it and what little info there is... It's vague at best.

Yeah, the premise in and of itself is utterly ridiculous. This one old man is responsible for biggest unsolved murders in American history: the Zodiac, Jon Benet Ramsay, West Memphis Three, now this Avery thing (I'm probably missing more, but you get the idea). The garbage people buy into sometimes simply amazes me.

the last picture is, i believe, Steve Avery's father. same nose on the two on the left. just taken at different angles and apparent weight gain. i remember the clip in PL and thinking it was odd the camera cut away to the man watching them.

in fairness, hes' not just some innocent old man. he was a convicted serial killer and lived an hour away from Steve Avery at the time of Theresa Halbach's murder. i watched an episode of To Tell The Truth game show that he was a guest on. during the time he appeared on the show he was continuing to murder people but posing as being redeemed. he's definitely creepy.

Two on the left are the same. I'm on the fence about being the dad because there's footage of him the same day in the same hallway wearing a coat and, if I recall a not a blue anything under it. And while it may be/is/was strange. I don't understand how making the leap that a serial killer was in a documentaries about murders means he killed the people. I mean I'd have to think people like that would be capable of being fascinated by others. I mean we are, right? I'm not a serial killer or singular, for that matter. I just think it's a stretch.

I also have really cold hands and apparently type horribly.

userid, while you are entitled to your opinion you can deliver them civilly. there's no need to attack. this is a forum for discussion. if you don't like a thread you don't have to participate, but if you choose to there's no need to belittle.

i totally understand your point but ed edwards IS a convicted serial killer.

He absolutely is. And he confessed too some near the end. And also was quoted to want to be famous. Which makes me wonder, wouldn't he be more likely to have confessed to those more widely known crimes?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast