1515 users online (350 members and 1165 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

More from the binn green car park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walking down the hill to the resovoir. Looking at the last pic Indian head is just out of shot to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorhugo View Post

I'm not very computer savvy so have put first 2 pics up. If they are visible they were taken from the binn green car park the water is the resovoir above dovestones at the opposite end to Indian head.
    Yes they're visible, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by David's Brother View Post
    As far as the documentary being "real", only pick up shots were reproduced for the cameras, such as the shot of the Policewomen Kelly and Nichola walking down a corridor to meet John Coleman. Everything else was genuine and as was shot in real time.

Thanks Jeremy again for your comments.

But Wow! I am floored to learn this! I find this amazing. So the documentary team was following the investigators around in real time? Filming these conversations on the phone, in the offices? I am really surprised to hear this. It must have been a huge commitment on everyone's part to make this happen.

To clarify, I did not mean to be critical of the police, and I am not critical. They did an amazing job. I'm just left scratching my head about the unanswered questions, which, it seems to me, as admittedly someone who is completely naive in the way the police and documentary film-makers work, could have, should have and most likely would have been answered in the course of these enquiries.

I guess I'm just wanting more information, and feeling slightly frustrated that it does seem there is more to the story than has been publicly released. But at the same time, I also concede that there is no reason why I, or anyone in the public, ought to feel entitled to know any of this. I suppose it's the internet-era we live in now.

Mostly I'm thinking about David's friend who picked him up from the airport, and who surely knows answers to many of the questions which remain unanswered. I can't really understand why he hasn't revealed what he knows to the police, and why that hasn't become now part of the revealed story. But, again, I can't pretend I understand how these things work, or the sensitivities that must inevitably be involved.

Jeremy, you've mentioned he invited your questions, but isn't responding to his texts. Have you tried just phoning him to discuss?

Again, I really appreciate your willingness to answer questions, and I hope I am not making any inappropriate remarks. At the end of the day, I feel very sad for David's fate, to have died such a lonely death in such a cold and inhospitable place, which just happens to be literally down the road from where I live and am writing these remarks now.

This is the clearing about a third of the way down on the right hand side.

The last one is the sign pointing back to the car park with a mushroom on it.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49