1330 users online (298 members and 1032 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TN - Brooke Phillips, 17, Powell, 29 Dec 2015

Brooke Elizabeth Phillips

Case number - 38472R

Brooke Elizabeth Phillips is a 17 year old girl and she was last seen 12/29/15 at her home in Powell, Tennessee.

https://facebook.com/Help-Find-Brook...4131775684405/
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Thank you los for starting this thread. I wish there was more info and details about her disappearance. She's only seventeen and I'm sure her parents desparately want her back home. I hope she's OK wherever she is.
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

Thank you for starting this post . I will go tomorrow to where I saw the missing persons flyer ,and I will post it here

I wonder if the pic with the shorter hair is current? She looks like a woman in that picture, and a girl in the pic with the very long strawberry blonde hair.

Prayers she is found safe. Doesn't sound like there's an open case in her disappearance with LE?

The comments on FB are very interesting, I am not sure what I can post , I don't know how to link either . But the comments from her mother were very interesting and informative

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    I wonder if the pic with the shorter hair is current? She looks like a woman in that picture, and a girl in the pic with the very long strawberry blonde hair.

Prayers she is found safe. Doesn't sound like there's an open case in her disappearance with LE?
    On the fb, the mother says that the short hair is current.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There is a Help Find FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-B...84405/?fref=nf

Believed to be with a man she met on social media.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.