1156 users online (254 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - 3 Inmates Escape from OC Central Men's Jail in Santa Ana, 23 Jan 2016

3 Inmates, Including 1 Facing Murder Charge, Escape O.C. Jail: Sheriff’s Dept.
    POSTED 6:53 AM, JANUARY 23, 2016, UPDATED AT 07:33AM, JANUARY 23, 2016

A search was underway for three men who somehow managed to escape the Orange County Central Men's Jail in Santa Ana, authorities said Saturday morning.

Hossein Nayeri, 37,
    Jonathan Tieu, 20,
    Bac Duong, 43,

Were all discovered unaccounted for on Friday, according to a special bulletin released by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

[...]

Search Underway for 3 Inmates Who Escaped from OC Jail
    1:32 AM PST on Jan 23, 2016

[...]

Nayeri was charged with kidnapping and torture, Tieu was charged with murder, and Duong was charged with attempted murder, according to a news release from the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Tieu was being held on $1,000,000 bail. Nayeri and Duong were being held without bail.

Authorities conducted a search of the Central Jail Complex, the nearby Civic Center and surrounding areas, but did not locate the three inmates.

[...]

Real nice bunch, there.
    And how in heck did they manage to acquire tools to cut through 1/2 inch steel ?
    What kind of max. security prison would let anything stronger than a nail clippers through ?
    This has to be embarrassing for the prison guards-- unless one of the employees was 'in' on the escape. I feel for the people who live in the general area and hope these perps are apprehended soon !!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/24...?intcmp=hplnws
    Hutchens said the escapees used tools to cut the metal bars and got through several security points.

“This is a very sophisticated-looking operation,” she said

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/a...ee-county.html
    UPDATE: U.S. Marshals offering $30K reward as dragnet continues for 3 escaped jail inmates

http://files.onset.freedom.com/press...hey_did_it.jpg

Nice little drawing; btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    3 Inmates, Including 1 Facing Murder Charge, Escape O.C. Jail: Sheriff’s Dept.
    POSTED 6:53 AM, JANUARY 23, 2016, UPDATED AT 07:33AM, JANUARY 23, 2016

A search was underway for three men who somehow managed to escape the Orange County Central Men's Jail in Santa Ana, authorities said Saturday morning.

Hossein Nayeri, 37,
    Jonathan Tieu, 20,
    Bac Duong, 43,

Were all discovered unaccounted for on Friday, according to a special bulletin released by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

[...]

Search Underway for 3 Inmates Who Escaped from OC Jail
    1:32 AM PST on Jan 23, 2016

[...]

Nayeri was charged with kidnapping and torture, Tieu was charged with murder, and Duong was charged with attempted murder, according to a news release from the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Tieu was being held on $1,000,000 bail. Nayeri and Duong were being held without bail.

Authorities conducted a search of the Central Jail Complex, the nearby Civic Center and surrounding areas, but did not locate the three inmates.

[...]
    Omg, their charges...Just Great!

Eta: they could be anywhere by now
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

Hossein Nayeri, Jonathan Tieu & Bac Duong: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/hossein-nayeri-jonathan-tieu-bac-doung-orange-county-california-jail-prison-escape-escapees-wanted-reward-photos-video-search-crimes-murder-violent/

"3. Nayeri Is Accused of Kidnapping a Marijuana Dispensary Owner & Cutting Off His Penis"

Attached Images Attached Images
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

So headcounts are only at 3:00 am and 9:00 PM? That seems like a long interval between counting the ferocious inmates that are housed there. Is that a normal time period?

CA - Three Inmates Escape (OC Jail) Santa Ana 22 Jan 2016

UPDATE: Inmates' escape happened after the Friday morning head count, Sheriff's officials say The Orange County Register

[...]
    Investigators searching for three inmates who escaped from an Orange County jail are pursuing promising tips, but have yet to locate the “very dangerous” fugitives, Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens said Sunday.

The U.S. Marshals Service has kicked in an additional $30,000 in addition to the $20,000 already offered by the FBI for information leading to the re-arrest of Hossein Nayeri, Jonathan Tieu and Bac Duong.

The three were awaiting trial for violent felonies, including a killing, when they managed to break out of the Central Jail Complex in Santa Ana.

Sheriff's Lt. Jeff Hallock said at an afternoon news conference that authorities have narrowed down the time of the escape: They believe it happened after Friday's 5 a.m. head count.

“We’ve gotten a number of what I would call very good tips that have got us on the right track,” Hutchens said of the ongoing, multi-county dragnet during the morning news conference. “As far as actual sightings of the individuals we have not (received any information).”

MUCHMore@Link

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/jai...s-inmates.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

California jail escape: 3 inmates on the loose - CNN.com
    [...]
    They were housed in an area with about 60 other inmates, Hallock said, but at this point it's unclear whether other prisoners saw the men escape.

Investigators believe they slipped out sometime shortly after the 5 a.m. head count, Hallock said.

They're also looking into whether a disturbance at the jail before the second head count had anything to do with the escape, he said.

[...]

Embedded video & More@Link

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/24/us/cal...caped-inmates/

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Article from 2014 on Hossein Nayeri. Kidnapping and torture committed in 2012, he fled to Iran after evidence linked him to crime; in 2014 he was captured in the Czech Republic and extradited back to the US. He sounds scary and very dangerous.

http://abc7.com/news/fugitive-return...-owner/313699/
    IMO

First they came for the communists and I did not speak out because I was not a communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Finally, they came for me and there was no one left to speak out.

Martin Niemöller
    prominent German anti-Nazi theologian and pastor

Are the morning headcounts while they are sleeping? Or are they required to stand and be counted? Hmm
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

I live in San Diego - where one of the guys has ties.....scary business! I'm not sure why this hasn't gotten more notice - these guys are not low-level ****s...
    NINE - am I crazy??? 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

Your source for Scentsy and Color Me Amber...PM me for more info!

SCARY!

Manhunt goes on as authorities seek details of daring escape - Yahoo News
    [...]
    "There's people out there that know who these people are, who may have seen them. We're asking for phone calls, whether it's any piece of information you may have," Hallock said.

Investigators also eyed questions about how the men got the cutting tools; how they knew the jail layout so well; and who might have provided help.

"We're going to take a look at everybody who may have been assigned there," Hallock said. "What I can assure you is that the compromises in security have been shored up."

He didn't provide details.

[...]

http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-st...070303366.html

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

No good deed goes unpunished.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.

CA - 3 Inmates Escape from OC Central Men's Jail in Santa Ana, 23 Jan 2016

Orange County jail escape has S. Californians on edge - CNN.com
    Embedded videos and Much More@Link:

www.cnn.com

ETA: according to the 1st embedded video, the CNN commentator states a fight was staged, which delayed the PM head count (paraphrasing).

IMO, this speaks to the level of planning and help they had from within from their cohort (no surprise there, really). There was also video of a LEO stating that they are aware that the community is in danger, and that they feel they might blend in (paraphrasing again).

The commentator also discussed the similarities to and differences between Dannemora. It's a must watch

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Most of my extended family lives in Little Saigon. This case has me extremely worried for their safety. To say they are on edge is an understatement. I pray these inmates are apprehended soon.

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast