Bosma Murder Trial - What do you think the verdicts will be?

Bosma Murder Trial - What do you think the verdicts will be?

• Dellen Millard - Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dellen Millard - Guilty

Votes: 43 97.7%
  • Mark Smich - Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Mark Smich - Guilty

Votes: 42 95.5%
  • Not sure and/or other

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The above poll is open to all Websleuths members and all guests.

The poll will close January 31, 2016 before the trial commences and there won't be another poll until the trial has ended.

Click here for the threads where our members are discussing this case.

Thanks for the poll! Looks like we think both are guilty, off the bat.

I chose guilty for both <modsnip>.

I also suspect the whole killing of Tim originated from deep within occult-fantasy-games & role-playing that morphed into the real thing.

Not much else would make sense .... minions of SAY10 with a pinch of drugs and truck . Background music by Death Metal and his Orchestra. Sprinkled with a topping of ashes.

We should have a similar poll for the Wayne Millard & Laura Babcock cases . There has to be a spider-web connection between all three killings

thanks

I won't be voting. I am someone who likes to hear all the evidence and the facts before marking spot with an X. However, I will be hanging around to follow the proceedings as I feel sure there will be some very interesting moments both in court and on the threads. :takeabow:

I won't be voting. I am someone who likes to hear all the evidence and the facts before marking spot with an X. However, I will be hanging around to follow the proceedings as I feel sure there will be some very interesting moments both in court and on the threads. :takeabow:

Vote "Not sure and/or other"

Based on that poll...looks like none of us would be good jurors on this case. LOL!

I wasn't around to weigh in when all the threads were being discussed so I will throw my 2 cents in here. (no need to point out the Canadian penny is obsolete now... :)

I think he wanted the truck. And despite supposedly having enough money to buy as many trucks as he wanted (assuming his money was liquid and not tied up in property etc) he did in fact kill his father and LB so he thought, meh....I am untouchable. I got away with those two murders, I'll just do it again. Why spend my money? MOO

I just voted, and I voted based on what I know of the case now and some inner gut feelings. I may be right out in left field, but something in my gut tells me that MS was not the murderer and I feel something is to come out at trial, and I believe he is Guilty,but not of murder.

I just voted, and I voted based on what I know of the case now and some inner gut feelings. I may be right out in left field, but something in my gut tells me that MS was not the murderer and I feel something is to come out at trial, and I believe he is Guilty,but not of murder.

Thanks for that! I am glad MS got a vote of innocence because you never know what's going to happen with him...if anyone gets his charge downgraded it might be him, IMO.

I think the way the law is written he'll be found guilty, but I think DM was the leader in this, and MS's part may be smaller than we think.

How should we vote if what we think the verdict will be and what we think the truth is are two different things?

I suggest a couple more options be added to the poll, such as 'guilty of a lesser charge' or 'mistrial'. I believe the jury will be given more options than just guilty or not guilty for their deliberations.

How should we vote if what we think the verdict will be and what we think the truth is are two different things?

I suggest a couple more options be added to the poll, such as 'guilty of a lesser charge' or 'mistrial'. I believe the jury will be given more options than just guilty or not guilty for their deliberations.

Vote "Not sure and/or other", and please, stand up and be counted!

If WS did not have different opinions, no one would ever post. There is no point, if everyone agrees.

Please stay on-topic in the thread.

This is a poll thread, not a general discussion thread. We currently do not have a general discussion thread (for a reason) and off-topic posts have been removed.

Posts that are related to the Jury Selection thread have been moved there.

:tyou:

We should have a similar poll for the Wayne Millard & Laura Babcock cases . There has to be a spider-web connection between all three killings

thanks

I don't see a connection myself. But I guess a poll would be welcomed by those who like polls. Good suggestion Arnie.

Based on the evidence and the facts that have been released so far, I predict that both will be found guilty.

MOO

Based on the evidence and the facts that have been released so far, I predict that both will be found guilty.

MOO

Thank you. I'm not voting until I have chance to hear all of the evidence.

Vote "Not sure and/or other", and please, stand up and be counted!

If WS did not have different opinions, no one would ever post. There is no point, if everyone agrees.

I totally agree with you. But abstaining from voting is always a right, at the polling stations. Lets hope we get some answers during the trial to help us all with good debate here.

I voted guilty for both DM and MS, guilty in the first degree.

MOO

Agreed , most likely they will

I wonder if they will differentiate (sentencing wise) between who did the actual killing , or who's idea it was in the first place. Either way I predict minimum 25 years and up.

From the early days of the arrests I speculated the idea(s) originated with MS , and DM had the ways and means and proclivity to go down the path and it grew from there .

I took a bit of heat because I worded it as MS being the leader , which of course he is not in real life , but I meant it as the leader & originator of the evil plot

Anyway , I am going to stand by my prediction ... in 5 days we will know.

My final poll and prediction and vote and speculation is that there was growing friction between DM and his dad (WM) over the whole career-hangar plan WM had for his son. A career DM may not really have wanted but they went ahead anyway. Then MS & DM killed Laura , WM figured it out or found out about it , added that to DM's other irresponsibility , and there was a showdown that ended WM's life , whether purposely or by suicide is beside the point , that was the reason.

The end.

Once again, we do not have a general discussion thread. We have this thread (which is to cast your vote in the Poll and, if you so wish, to explain why you voted the way you did). Threads are topic specific and this one is not to discuss any and all other aspects of the case that have been discussed at length in previous threads that have been since locked.

The ONLY other thread that is currently open is limited to discussion of the jury selection process. It is located here

Please stay on-topic, otherwise posts will be removed.

:tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back