1212 users online (250 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OK - Flint Qualk, 50, Durant, 8 May 2015

Flint Howard Qualk

Durant Police search for missing man

Durant, Oklahoma -
    Flint Howard Qualk went missing in Durant, and now neighbors are trying to help find him. He is 50 years old, 5-feet 7-inches tall and 170 pounds.

"It's a sad deal that he's missing though," neighbor Miguel Gonzalez said. "I wish we could find him. He was a really nice guy, you know, he always talked to me."

Gonzalez is concerned about Qualk since he went missing during recent severe weather that flooded Mineral Bayou Creek in Durant.

"I used to work at Quick Check here on 9th Street, and he used to come in there all the time," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez says he saw Qualk just last month. "I saw him walking down right here on Georgia Street, just cruising around, you know, just smiling away, waving to everybody he saw," he said.

Qualk was last seen May 8.at his home behind me off of 10th and Georgia in Durant. Police say they have no reason to believe any suspicious activity was involved.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/D...307054931.html

https://www.facebook.com/Bridging-th...4172302312832/

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Anything ever come about on this?