889 users online (164 members and 725 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Mark Sievers Home Office photos released 1-07-2016

What, if any, significance to this item in crime scene photos? http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sie...evers%20Office
    <modsnip>
    "Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification"* form is used by mortgage lender to verfy borrower's employment & salary in connection w home financing or re-fi.
    This one shows fax-time-stamp, which I cannot read. I think request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers" but can't read address.
    Was this from yrs back on MS & TS doing home re-fi? Or a more current re-fi?
    Whose employmt (& income) was being verified? TS? Mark's? Other ofc staff?

<snip>

ETA by mod:
    Let's discuss what we can see in *all* these photos - Shredded life insurance docs, money, more fax machines, printers, more money.

Each photo in the photobucket album has a direct link to the individual photo:
    http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sie...evers%20Office

These two are a mere sampling:
    Last edited by KateB; 01-24-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: add & edit info for new thread.

Fm vef

It is Bates number # 28659. I rotated the photograph 180 degrees:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KateB; 01-24-2016 at 04:49 PM. Reason: removed quoted post.
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Re-fi? a sign of $ trouble? Or make financial sense? Or not app?

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post

Terrific, nin, thank you very much.
    (for a while, w "nin" at bottom of your posts, I wondered "Nine Inch Nails"? before I connected to NoItsNot. Took a while. LOL. )

Now that nin gave us ^ image, can anyone read what I could not? From my earlier post:

What, if any, significance to this F/M Verification form? Also previous W/S pix.

"Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification"* form is used by mortgage lender to verfy borrower's employment & salary in connection w home financing or re-fi.
    This one shows fax-date-and-time-stamp, which I cannot read. I think request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers" but can't read address.

Re-fi - a sign of $ trouble? Or make financial sense, if interest rates are down.
    For anyone who can read ^, any ideas? Thx in adv.

Altho mortgage lender could send F/M "Request for Verification" forTS or MS to Dr TS's ofc, IFAIK, w self employed ppl like TS (or MS as husband employed in her practice),
    lender wd usu also request a copy of 1040 form, Schedule C, and/or other tax return forms.
    (How reliable would borrower's self-reported info be?)
    Last edited by KateB; 01-12-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: edit to clickable link.

Quote Originally Posted by al66pine View Post
    Terrific, nin, thank you very much.
    (for a while, w "nin" at bottom of your posts, I wondered "Nine Inch Nails"?, before I connected to NoItsNot. Took a while. LOL. )

Now that nin gave us ^ image, can anyone read what I could not? From my earlier post:

What, if any, significance to this F/M Verification form? Also previous W/S pix.

This one shows fax-date-and-time-stamp, which I cannot read. I think request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers" but can't read address.

Re-fi - a sign of $ trouble? Or make financial sense, if interest rates are down.
    For anyone who can read ^, any ideas? Thx in adv.

Altho mortgage lender could send F/M "Request for Verification" forTS or MS to Dr TS's ofc, IFAIK, w self employed ppl like TS (or MS as husband employed in her practice),
    lender wd usu also request a copy of 1040 form, Schedule C, and/or other tax return forms.
    (How reliable would borrower's self-reported info be?)
    To me, the fax time stamp looks like it says "05-20-15 12:12 pm" but I can't be sure...
    Last edited by KateB; 01-12-2016 at 09:14 PM. Reason: edit quoted post.

Quote Originally Posted by jtate0702 View Post
    To me, the fax time stamp looks like it says "05-20-15 12:12 pm" but I can't be sure...
    Thx for using your eagle eyes. Anyone see a diff date?

If this F/M request for verification was for MS & TS loan/mort or other credit app, that would ~ 5 weeks before her death. $ Pressure mounting?
    Last edited by al66pine; 01-12-2016 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post

what an interesting find. i have no doubt it was refinanced to the limit and is probably underwater. owe more than its worth.

Something interesting/unusual I spotted:

In the photo of the syringes 1.) they are all the same size and type 2.) there are quite a few of them 3.) there is a Bic lighter among them. Most unusual combination, no?

---------------

About the prescription meds photographed: Some are from as far back as 2006. Three bottles were for small quantities - 6, 10, and 12 pills. Usually small quantities like this might be seen written by a dentist for a controlled substance after a dental procedure. Or perhaps an M.D. writing for after a procedure. Each had cautionary language that the med causes drowsiness. I'd guess Vicodin or Percocet.

In addition, the scored yellow pills marked "273" spread out on a piece of paper are 0.5 mg. of clonazepam. A benzodiazepine.

Quote Originally Posted by al66pine View Post
    Thx for using your eagle eyes. Anyone see a diff date?

If this F/M request for verification was for MS & TS loan/mort or other credit app, that would ~ 5 weeks before her death. $ Pressure mounting?
    I see the samething.

There's a safe in Mark's office too, possibly two. I can't tell if that black square on the wall is a wall safe or ? There is definitely one on the floor.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    There's a safe in Mark's office too, possibly two. I can't tell if that black square on the wall is a wall safe or ? There is definitely one on the floor.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web
    You expect us to find it in that mess?
    All the photos are now in photobucket and individual post-able links to each photo are available. Could you point out which picture you think you see it, please?
    http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sie...?sort=9&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    You expect us to find it in that mess?
    All the photos are now in photobucket and individual post-able links to each photo are available. Could you point out which picture you think you see it, please?
    http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sie...?sort=9&page=1
    I can't thank you enough for the photo thread! I somehow really missed a lot of pictures, and couldn't figure out why everyone was talking about the mess! OMG and he's the office manger.

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    I can't thank you enough for the photo thread! I somehow really missed a lot of pictures, and couldn't figure out why everyone was talking about the mess! OMG and he's the office manger.
    Kate, can we have a dedicated thread just for his office? There is a plethora of information in there. I also just now noted that the shredder with the life insurance was located in his office. And, as NIN pointed out a day or two ago, the office was locked (which is interesting).

Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    One other tidbit that isn't obvious and I'm not 100% positive so haven't corrected it yet...
    But there are 2 photos of desk drawer inserts/organizers with money in them, filed in the Safes and Contents folder that I believe actually came out of one of the desks in his office. I still haven't had the right frame of mind to check sequential Bates numbers and compare to be certain. But FYI in case it matters later.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Kate, can we have a dedicated thread just for his office? There is a plethora of information in there. I also just now noted that the shredder with the life insurance was located in his office. And, as NIN pointed out a day or two ago, the office was locked (which is interesting).
    Yes. I'll make sure one gets started, but won't happen until later this afternoon. Continue in this thread, and then I'll move posts over when the new one is ready.
    Thanks for suggesting it!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast