MS MS - Kourtenay Davis, 26, Jackson, 16 Jan 2016

creepedout

Reaction score
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/31044575/family-seeks-help-locating-missing-man

9721616_G.jpg

Kourtenay Davis was last seen January 16th.

Davis is described as 5'6" tall, weighing about 185 pounds.

It says he was last seen on Terry Road but doesn't give a block or cross street. His car was later found stripped.

https://goo.gl/maps/NYmZMmTY4Qk

b03l3NR.jpg

Kourtenay Davis, 26

http://www.missingandunsolved.com/mississippi/

Kourtenay Davis was last seen January 16th.

Davis is described as 5'6" tall, weighing about 185 pounds.

He was reportedly last seen on Terry Road in south Jackson.

Davis was driving a black 2013 Camaro. Family members say police located the car, but it was stripped.

Please call Jackson Police at 601-960-1234 if you know anything about the disappearance of Kourtenay Davis.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31044575/family-seeks-help-locating-missing-man

There is barely any info on this young man. I don't see any news stories. His family and friends are blowing up SM though.

There is barely any info on this young man. I don't see any news stories. His family and friends are blowing up SM though.

The original article I found didn't even list his age. When his name is Googled, the first result is my link from above, and the second result is Websleuths. However, it does appear that some more news agencies are now starting to pick up the original article.

Why does the flyer say 'Bring them back'? Is someone else missing too?

Omg, how horrifying for the new owners!
Someone's loved one has been found , unfortunately I will not be surprised if it's Kourtney.

It could be Kourtenay however after looking on Google Maps the house where the body was found was occupied as recently as March 2017 but Kourtenay went missing in January 2016. Then again, it was reported that the body was very decomposed so perhaps it is Kourtenay's and it was being hidden somewhere else until being moved to the house recently.

Kourtenay's NAMUS profile needs to be seriously reevaluated in order to provide the best outcome. I have found a lot of evidence pointing to errors in his profile. He is listed as 6'2" but multiple news sources and missing person posters state him as 5'6". His middle name is Keefe but is listed as "Keele" at one point in the namus profile. He is listed as having two tattoos on his right arm but none can be found on the pictures of him. I contacted the NAMUS rep for his case last week with an inquiry about the data in his report. My research partner also talked to a wonderful medical examiner from New York about case 14845 about whether Kourtenay might be a match. The UID died on the exact day Kourtenay went missing and with the corrected information, he might have been a very viable lead. Unfortunately, the DNA was not a match. He was added to the list of exclusions last Friday.

Kourtenay's NAMUS profile was updated today! He is now being listed with a height range of 5'8"-6'1".

• Missing since Jan. 16, 2016
  • Last seen in Jackson, driving his 2013 Chevy Camero
  • He was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, and Nike shoes that were red, white and black.
  • He is 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair that is short and wavy. He has a tattoo of a skull on his right hand.
Have you seen me? Jackson police ask for help in finding these missing people

• Missing since Jan. 16, 2016
  • Last seen in Jackson, driving his 2013 Chevy Camero
  • He was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, and Nike shoes that were red, white and black.
  • He is 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair that is short and wavy. He has a tattoo of a skull on his right hand.
Have you seen me? Jackson police ask for help in finding these missing people

Please note, Kourteney is not 6'1". I have spoken with his NAMUS rep and his profile has been corrected to show a more accurate range of height. Meaghan Good from The Charley Project also notes that his arrest record lists him at 5'7".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back