1044 users online (205 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Question Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

2016-01-22

Claremont serial killer victim's family tell of heartache on 20th anniversary
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-2...rtache/7108382

================================================== ======

Claremont Serial Killer: Media, Timelines, Photos *NO-DISCUSSION*
    Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
    Last edited by bessie; 01-25-2016 at 05:05 AM.

January 22, 2016

Claremont murders: Sarah Spiers’ family still confident serial killer will be caught
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...5c96c3f763f1be

January 22, 2016

Two decades after Claremont serial killings, police vow to keep up hunt for their man
    http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...-for-their-man

Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility.
    I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.
    Last edited by delbertGrady; 01-23-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: removed comment which was not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by delbertGrady View Post
    Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility.
    I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.
    in the 6PR interview terry Dobson, if I remember correctly, commented that the Karrakatta attack and the CSK cases were exactly the same. I think that comment says a whole lot, considering what the public knows about those attacks seems quite different.
    who knows what anyone is capable of in a drug and perhaps alcohol fueled state mixed with a large dash of psychopathy.

Quote Originally Posted by delbertGrady View Post
    another reason it the girls he killed were NOT raped is that he had become sexually dysfunctional due to either medically prescribed drugs or the run of the mill drugs available on the streets; Bryhn had a history of drug abuse. If this turns out to be the case, perhaps he blamed the girls in his own psychotically sick mind for his inability to sexually function.

Quote Originally Posted by papertrail View Post
    another reason it the girls he killed were NOT raped is that he had become sexually dysfunctional due to either medically prescribed drugs or the run of the mill drugs available on the streets; Bryhn had a history of drug abuse. If this turns out to be the case, perhaps he blamed the girls in his own psychotically sick mind for his inability to sexually function.
    Possibly but that means Karra Guy is not CSK.

I'm curious about Lakeside guy.

Police must now have a description of this guy. What have they got to lose by releasing it?

If they can solve some of those rape cases they might get closer to the CSK and at the very least rule a few pre-cursor attacks out to enable them to better focus on the remaining unsolved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemeus View Post
    I'm curious about Lakeside guy.

Police must now have a description of this guy. What have they got to lose by releasing it?

If they can solve some of those rape cases they might get closer to the CSK and at the very least rule a few pre-cursor attacks out to enable them to better focus on the remaining unsolved ones.
    the post newspaper article had a bit of a description including the victim thought he'd driven a stationwagon

reg,karl boyd
    the d's have dna from karl boyds 94 rape
    so id say 99.95% they would have dna from karakkatta, which would rule boyd out

Quote Originally Posted by silver tongue View Post
    reg,karl boyd
    the d's have dna from karl boyds 94 rape
    so id say 99.95% they would have dna from karakkatta, which would rule boyd out

I had already detailed about the Bryhn (Boyd is his middle name) DNA.

answer: not if it's degraded

and for all we know the WA police case could well be hurtling along behind the scenes. We will never know until the big announcement

anyone know if there was an outcome to the below information. I think article is dated 27/2/2000

ALLEGATIONS of a cover-up sur round the rape of a country student at Edith Cowan University's Mt Lawley campus.

University administrators have been accused of trying to keep a lid on the attack -- which happened this week in a student accommodation unit -- for fear of scaring off high-paying overseas students.

Students, staff and security officers also warned that a recent $70,000 cut to the security budget could make the campus a haven for sexual deviants and thieves.

<modsnip>
    Last edited by bessie; 01-25-2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: snipped to comply with copyright rule

Papertrail the link to Mako you provided is not working. What does it say?

I sense, and this is purely a gut-feel based pretty much solely on the articles that have been released over the last 6 months and recent talk about the case, the CSK murders are close to being solved.

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast