1044 users online (205 members and 839 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1406
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Question Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

    2016-01-22

    Claremont serial killer victim's family tell of heartache on 20th anniversary
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-2...rtache/7108382

    ================================================== ======

    Claremont Serial Killer: Media, Timelines, Photos *NO-DISCUSSION*
    Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
    Last edited by bessie; 01-25-2016 at 05:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,952
    January 22, 2016

    Claremont murders: Sarah Spiers’ family still confident serial killer will be caught
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...5c96c3f763f1be

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,952
    January 22, 2016

    Two decades after Claremont serial killings, police vow to keep up hunt for their man
    http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...-for-their-man

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    79
    Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility.
    I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.
    Last edited by delbertGrady; 01-23-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: removed comment which was not accurate.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by delbertGrady View Post
    Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility.
    I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.
    in the 6PR interview terry Dobson, if I remember correctly, commented that the Karrakatta attack and the CSK cases were exactly the same. I think that comment says a whole lot, considering what the public knows about those attacks seems quite different.
    who knows what anyone is capable of in a drug and perhaps alcohol fueled state mixed with a large dash of psychopathy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by delbertGrady View Post
    Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility.
    I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.
    another reason it the girls he killed were NOT raped is that he had become sexually dysfunctional due to either medically prescribed drugs or the run of the mill drugs available on the streets; Bryhn had a history of drug abuse. If this turns out to be the case, perhaps he blamed the girls in his own psychotically sick mind for his inability to sexually function.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by papertrail View Post
    another reason it the girls he killed were NOT raped is that he had become sexually dysfunctional due to either medically prescribed drugs or the run of the mill drugs available on the streets; Bryhn had a history of drug abuse. If this turns out to be the case, perhaps he blamed the girls in his own psychotically sick mind for his inability to sexually function.
    Possibly but that means Karra Guy is not CSK.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,498
    I'm curious about Lakeside guy.

    Police must now have a description of this guy. What have they got to lose by releasing it?

    If they can solve some of those rape cases they might get closer to the CSK and at the very least rule a few pre-cursor attacks out to enable them to better focus on the remaining unsolved ones.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemeus View Post
    I'm curious about Lakeside guy.

    Police must now have a description of this guy. What have they got to lose by releasing it?

    If they can solve some of those rape cases they might get closer to the CSK and at the very least rule a few pre-cursor attacks out to enable them to better focus on the remaining unsolved ones.
    the post newspaper article had a bit of a description including the victim thought he'd driven a stationwagon

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    the land of milk and honey
    Posts
    170
    reg,karl boyd
    the d's have dna from karl boyds 94 rape
    so id say 99.95% they would have dna from karakkatta, which would rule boyd out


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by silver tongue View Post
    reg,karl boyd
    the d's have dna from karl boyds 94 rape
    so id say 99.95% they would have dna from karakkatta, which would rule boyd out

    I had already detailed about the Bryhn (Boyd is his middle name) DNA.

    answer: not if it's degraded

    and for all we know the WA police case could well be hurtling along behind the scenes. We will never know until the big announcement

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    1,047

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    1,047
    anyone know if there was an outcome to the below information. I think article is dated 27/2/2000

    ALLEGATIONS of a cover-up sur round the rape of a country student at Edith Cowan University's Mt Lawley campus.

    University administrators have been accused of trying to keep a lid on the attack -- which happened this week in a student accommodation unit -- for fear of scaring off high-paying overseas students.

    Students, staff and security officers also warned that a recent $70,000 cut to the security budget could make the campus a haven for sexual deviants and thieves.


    <modsnip>
    Last edited by bessie; 01-25-2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: snipped to comply with copyright rule

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    36
    Papertrail the link to Mako you provided is not working. What does it say?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    36
    I sense, and this is purely a gut-feel based pretty much solely on the articles that have been released over the last 6 months and recent talk about the case, the CSK murders are close to being solved.

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1202
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 06:15 AM
  2. Replies: 1673
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 01:26 AM
  3. Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #3
    By Aberline_1979 in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 1245
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 05:06 AM
  4. Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2
    By Aberline_1979 in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 1200
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 06:22 PM
  5. Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia
    By MistyM in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 1024
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 08:38 PM

Tags for this Thread