Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility.
I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.

Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility.
I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.
in the 6PR interview terry Dobson, if I remember correctly, commented that the Karrakatta attack and the CSK cases were exactly the same. I think that comment says a whole lot, considering what the public knows about those attacks seems quite different.

who knows what anyone is capable of in a drug and perhaps alcohol fueled state mixed with a large dash of psychopathy.

another reason it the girls he killed were NOT raped is that he had become sexually dysfunctional due to either medically prescribed drugs or the run of the mill drugs available on the streets; Bryhn had a history of drug abuse. If this turns out to be the case, perhaps he blamed the girls in his own psychotically sick mind for his inability to sexually function.

another reason it the girls he killed were NOT raped is that he had become sexually dysfunctional due to either medically prescribed drugs or the run of the mill drugs available on the streets; Bryhn had a history of drug abuse. If this turns out to be the case, perhaps he blamed the girls in his own psychotically sick mind for his inability to sexually function.
Possibly but that means Karra Guy is not CSK.

I'm curious about Lakeside guy.

Police must now have a description of this guy. What have they got to lose by releasing it?

If they can solve some of those rape cases they might get closer to the CSK and at the very least rule a few pre-cursor attacks out to enable them to better focus on the remaining unsolved ones.

I'm curious about Lakeside guy.

Police must now have a description of this guy. What have they got to lose by releasing it?

If they can solve some of those rape cases they might get closer to the CSK and at the very least rule a few pre-cursor attacks out to enable them to better focus on the remaining unsolved ones.

the post newspaper article had a bit of a description including the victim thought he'd driven a stationwagon

reg,karl boyd
the d's have dna from karl boyds 94 rape
so id say 99.95% they would have dna from karakkatta, which would rule boyd out

reg,karl boyd
the d's have dna from karl boyds 94 rape
so id say 99.95% they would have dna from karakkatta, which would rule boyd out

I had already detailed about the Bryhn (Boyd is his middle name) DNA.

answer: not if it's degraded

and for all we know the WA police case could well be hurtling along behind the scenes. We will never know until the big announcement

anyone know if there was an outcome to the below information. I think article is dated 27/2/2000

ALLEGATIONS of a cover-up sur round the rape of a country student at Edith Cowan University's Mt Lawley campus.

University administrators have been accused of trying to keep a lid on the attack -- which happened this week in a student accommodation unit -- for fear of scaring off high-paying overseas students.

Students, staff and security officers also warned that a recent $70,000 cut to the security budget could make the campus a haven for sexual deviants and thieves.

<modsnip>

Papertrail the link to Mako you provided is not working. What does it say?

I sense, and this is purely a gut-feel based pretty much solely on the articles that have been released over the last 6 months and recent talk about the case, the CSK murders are close to being solved.

Article dated 12 June 1996

A WEST Australian psychiatric nurse who videotaped himself raping a Brisbane girl of 7 had his sentence doubled yesterday

by the Queensland Court of Appeal.

The court lifted Michael Stephen Jensen's term to 11 years in jail.

He was originally sentenced to five years.

In the District Court last July, Jensen, 48, pleaded guilty to one

count of rape and 13 counts of indecent assault on two Brisbane

sisters.

The offences occurred between February 28 and June 1, 1985, when

the girls were aged 7 and 10.

The Appeal Court noted that the Brisbane charges came to light only

after Jensen was arrested on a rape charge in Western Australia.

Jensen moved to Western Australia in 1989, took up a job as a

psychiatric nurse, and four months later raped one of his patients.

He was sentenced to nine years' jail, and during the investigation

a video tape of the Brisbane rape was found in his home.

<modsnip>

heres another one you can throw in the ring LEONARD LEVETT
key in lenoard levett herald sun
interesting on the same page :freezer full of clues cracks 35 cold cases:

I had already detailed about the Bryhn (Boyd is his middle name) DNA.

answer: not if it's degraded

and for all we know the WA police case could well be hurtling along behind the scenes. We will never know until the big announcement
i fail to see how dna would degrade after lets say 1 hour after the rape. from what ive been reading in 95 the cops were clued up on dna and were freezing samples. in MY opinion the karakkatta rapist would of left a ton of dna after the rape which was matched to CG and this is why dixie and the likes have been ruled out

in 2008 police told l\w and his family he was no longer a suspect

maybe this was because of advances in dna , the same advances which saw dixie cleared, the same can be said for SR PW,as for judo man he could of been legit

Would a Holden Commodore VS Series One have been an expensive car in Perth in 1995?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member