1565 users online (345 members and 1220 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Xander Quigley, 3, Daytona Beach, 22 Jan 2016

Relatives of the three-year-old child who is believed to be with his mother and a state inmate she helped escape from a Daytona Beach-area work camp are urging state officials to issue an Amber Alert.

Family members say they fear for the safety of Xander Quigley, who has not been seen since Friday.

The boy is believed to be with his mother, Natasha Quigley, and her boyfriend Gary Bullock Jr., who disappeared from the Tomoka Community Release Center around 3:15 p.m. Friday.

Quigley is in the midst of divorce proceedings with the boy's father, who lives in Leesburg. Bullock is not related to the child. The child's family says deputies do not consider the case an abduction because there was not child-custody paperwork filed with the courts between Natasha Quigley and the father, William Quigley. They married in 2011 and have been living separately since the summer and had a verbal agreement that allowed for paternal visits on the weekends. The boy lived primarily with his mother.

The family started a social media campaign to get images of the boy out. It is called #bringxanderhome.

Investigators believe Natasha Quigley was Bullock's getaway driver on Friday.

<modsnip>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...125-story.html

Last edited by bessie; 01-28-2016 at 06:25 AM. Reason: snipped to comply with copyright rule

Meryl Horvatt, Bullock’s mother, spoke out Sunday, asking her son to do the right thing for all involved. “I want him to turn himself in,” she said.

Horvatt said her son was just nine months away from being released and she thought Bullock and Quigley were happy.

Frank Carr, Quigley’s father, issued a plea for his daughter to turn herself in. “You’ve got my grandson, Xander," Carr said. "He doesn’t need to be in the middle of this.”

Anyone who sees Bullock or Quigley is advised by authorities to stay away and call 911.

http://www.wesh.com/news/mother-of-p...lf-in/37616210

What a scary situation. Any Amber Alert may be redundant though, since LE are already looking for the adults connected to the escape.

If Dad has missed a weekend visit, he could file paperwork which could help the grandparents in this case.

Poor little man, hope his Mom keeps him safe. (relatively speaking - he may already be traumatized)

The boy's father, William Quigley, said he's in the process of divorcing his wife Natasha. "I was supposed to have my son for the weekend," William Quigley said. "But she cancelled because he was sick, and I guess this was her plan."

Bullock began an 8-year prison sentence six years ago for multiple felony offenses, including robbery, grand theft, burglary and possession of a controlled substance.

Bullock is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 173 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and a tattooed right arm.

Quigley is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 175 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...-girlfr/np997/

How can you date someone in prison? The link above says Bullock was sentenced to prison in 2010, he had 9 more months to go, and that Quigley started dating him last summer. Huh?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Hope this all works out and the little boy is found safe...

On a side note......a felon working at a resort......nice.
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...122-story.html
    An inmate escaped from a work camp in Volusia County Friday afternoon, officials from the state Department of Corrections said.

Gary Bullock Jr., 24, escaped the Tomoka Community Release Center around 3:15 p.m. Friday.

Jeez really run off with an escaped convict with your 3 year child. Not smart at all and she just gave her soon to be ex full custody JMO
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    How can you date someone in prison? The link above says Bullock was sentenced to prison in 2010, he had 9 more months to go, and that Quigley started dating him last summer. Huh?
    I'm guessing she "met" him somehow/somewhere and started talking and boom they love each other.
    It's possible that he's grooming her to allow him to get away.

All MOO!

What a beautiful little boy! I really hope they do the right thing and leave him somewhere safe, at the very least :/
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    Hope this all works out and the little boy is found safe...

On a side note......a felon working at a resort......nice.
    I know! Just what I was thinking. I just left a job with the state in which I live and not long ago they changed the application where they couldn't "ASK" the applicant if they were a felon. I know of instances when a felon was interviewing for a position or applying.

Will we never stop hearing about children with stupid mothers who put them in danger? THIS is the guy she chose to run away with and risk everything for??

Why would he run off when he only had 9 months left? He was already on work release so he wasn't locked in a tiny cell all day. What s stupid thing to do. Now he stole a weapon so he has an automatic major felony wrap. He will be in prison for years when he's caught. What an idiot.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Why the h@ll is there no Amber Alert??? Isn't this the kind of thing it was designed for?

I live in Flagler County where this guy grew up and he is one bad dude. According to my LE friends, they consider him very dangerous since she stole her dad's gun for this. Not the sharpest tacks in the box, are they?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast