1062 users online (271 members and 791 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ-Actor Abe Vigoda, 94, dies of "old age" says dtr, "He was never sick" 1-26-16

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...oda-dies-at-4/

The actor best known as Lt. Fish on the "Barney Miller" detective series, has died at his daughter's home in New Jersey. RIP, Abe.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

aaww i loved him.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

No idea what he was like in real life, but his characters always seemed to be a grouchy but loveable guy who you just kind of wanted to live next door to or hug. RIP Mr. Vigoda.
    All my posts, unless otherwise noted are JMHO.

Rest in peace, Abe. Blessings to his family.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    "Tell Mike it was only business."

Telegraph:

Abe Vigoda, actor - obituary

Shakespearean theatre actor who played 'Sal’ Tessio,
    the Mafia boss in Francis ford Coppola’s The Godfather

Thanks for the clip, wf! My fifteen year old son and I are going to watch The Godfather this weekend. I haven't seen it in years.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Fish!!!
    Be the most brilliant color in the box!

'This is the 20th time we buried Abe Vigoda': Gilbert Gottfried leads eulogy at the famed character actor's funeral by poking fun at 1982 false death report

Abe Vigoda died at age 94 at his daughter's New Jersey home on Tuesday

Gilbert Gottfried eulogized Vigoda at a memorial service audience of more than 100 in Manhattan's Upper West Side

His comments referenced a running joke about whether Vigoda was dead or alive - due to a false report of his death by People Magazine in 1982

Vigoda was a character actor best known for his portrayal of Mafia soldier Sal Tessio in The Godfather

His fame was cemented with his comic turn as over-the-hill detective Phil Fish in Barney Miller, which ran from 1975 to 1982

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ysnPaxxs

"He had a bible that was signed by the author,' Gottfried said of Vigoda, according to Page Six."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ysq8KT7C
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We watched The Godfather two weekends ago, during a snowstorm. The movie was great, the acting was excellent, and Abe said his famous line.

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA