VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Nichole Madison Lovell
CZvbxOzWQAEwgx1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Blacksburg...619007928877/1151820168175423/?type=3&theater

Is midnight when she went to bed and that is what she was wearing when went to bed ? Did someone go to wake her for school at 7 and noticed she was not there ? Are they assuming she never put pj's on so wearing same clothes. UGH need info, this sounds serious that she gets her medicine.

Is midnight when she went to bed and that is what she was wearing when went to bed ? Did someone go to wake her for school at 7 and noticed she was not there ? Are they assuming she never put pj's on so wearing same clothes. UGH need info, this sounds serious that she gets her medicine.

Doubtful, the weather in VA has closed most schools over the past week

I hope they find her quick! Without those meds, her immune system will start attacking her new liver and make it shut down 😕 this is definitely not a good situation. I wonder why she felt the need to leave at that time of night?

Yes if she does not take her medication her immune system might reject her new liver.I pray they find her soon.

WASHINGTON (ABC7) - Police are searching for a missing 13-year-old girl who is believed to be in danger.

The Blacksburg Police Department is looking for Nicole Madison Lovell. Lovell is about four feet and eight inches tall, with blue eyes, brown hair and a tracheotomy scar on her throat. She was last seen wearing black jeans, a grey striped shirt and brown and pink boots.

Police emphasized that Lovell is thought to be in danger and was last seen at 1011 Fairfax Road in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Anyone with information on Lovell's whereabouts should contact police at (540) 961-1150.

http://wjla.com/news/local/police-search-for-missing-13-year-old-girl-thought-to-be-in-danger

UPDATE: Blacksburg Police Looking for a Missing/Endangered Child

Her mom could not stop shaking when speaking with Annie.

She stressed that she doesn't think Nichole is in danger, but desperately needs to come home for health reasons.

They have tried to use Nichole's phone to track her location.

http://wset.com/news/local/blacksburg-police-looking-for-a-missingendangered-child

I realize mom is probably freaking out but when pleading to a child to come home you'd think she would at least say "you need to come home because we love you & miss you" or something to that effect. Nichole seems like she may be trying to act a little older than she is, by the looks of some of the pictures posted above, hopefully she is just trying to get attention rather than she went off to meet a "boy" she possibly met online who turned out to be not so boyish.
I have 2 13 year old daughters that I try very hard to keep a tight leash on, I'd be on the verge of nervous breakdown if they pulled an attention stunt. I just hope & pray this young girl is safe & gets what help she needs!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I used to live in an apartment complex adjacent to this location. I hope she is found soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member