Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Deorr-Kunz-Jr-jpg.jpg

Deorr Kunz Jr.

Missing two year old in Lemhi County

Search crews are looking for a missing two year old boy who was camping with his family in the Leadore area.

He was last seen wearing a camo jacket, blue sweatpants and camo cowboy boots.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/Missing-two-year-old-in-Lemhi-County/34110688

Sheriff names parents suspects in disappearance of Idaho toddler
By Crimesider Staff CBS News January 25, 2016, 4:26 PM

[...]

"They are the top persons of interest," Bowerman told CBS affiliate KBOI. "Does that mean they're suspects? Yeah I think so."

[...]

"They know something, I just don't know what they know," he told the station. "It causes me alarm. I believe they know where he is absolutely."

Sheriff: Parents named as suspects in DeOrr Kunz Jr. case
By David Ashby dashby@journalnet.com Jan 25, 2016

[...]

“We’ve interviewed them multiple times, and every time there are changes to parts of their story,” Bowerman said. “The little things all change every time we speak with them.”

[...]

"We re-interviewed them, but they weren’t willing to tell us the truth,” Bowerman said.
The last interview with the parents was conducted this past weekend.

Out of the four suspects interviewed, Bowerman said Reinwand’s story has been the most consistent. However, all four are still considered persons of interest in the case, the sheriff said.

"They were at the scene, so we won’t rule them out,” Bowerman said. “But in terms of persons of interest, I think mom and dad are higher on the list.”
NamUs MP 29726

Case Map

ID - Deorr Kunz Jr, 2 yr old -- Media,Timelines and Maps **NO DISCUSSION"

Thread #1
Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17

Thanks for the new thread, SillyBilly! :)

I can't get the radio program to work. Isn't it going on now?

Anxious to hear the interview with the Sherriff soon. After Kleins interview today I don't know what to think. My "eyebrows have been raised" for a while now.

Did anyone notice in recent articles (2 that I recall that were linked here) that the parents are considered the "top" suspects? I don't think they were called that by LE, but by reporters. I wonder if the general public usually believes POI's are in a sense, closer to being a suspect, as opposed by POI's by being in the vicinity like where Little Deorr was last seen.

Anyone notice that?

Yes, LE are now saying that the parents are suspects. It was announced a few days ago, you can read about it in the media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12309996#post12309996

Marking my spot.... and has the interview been transcribed? TIA

SB saying disappearance to first call is 3 hours and not wavering much on that.

ETA: did SB mean to say "last sighting" or disappearance? Just my own ?????

From the time the 911 call came in until the searchers/LE arrived was about three hours.

So Isaac said he saw Deorr at about 1:00 when they got back from the store. And GGP does have memory problems.

Both outhouses - one near the reservoir and one near their camp - were both completely drained.

He changed from "deceptive" wording to "less than truthful" because he didn't want people to think they were deceptive on the whole polygraphs, but stated the parts about if they knew what happened to DeOrr were "less than truthful" and they took multiple polys.

What happened to DeOrr and where he was were the areas of deception for the parents.

So I guess we don't have to question why the sheriff originally gave parents the benefit of the doubt and called them solid, and now calls them suspects. He seems like a very fair and cautious man. And by no means does he seem like he is trying or has tried to sell us a bill of goods. He seems awfully straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123