CA CA - Whittier, Wht/HispMale 1403UMCA, 30-45, in ravine at Hellman Park, Dec'97

Springrain

Who was she? Pregnant & stabbed to death
Reaction score
Please delete if there is already a thread for him--I couldn't find any and this is an interesting case.
Vital Statistics

• [*]Estimated age: 30-45 years old
    [*]Approximate Height and Weight: 70"; 105 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; brown eyes. Balding, beard and mustache. Missing left testicle.
    [*]Clothing: Large, nylon green/brown jacket; blue jeans, "North west Blue", size 34x32; brown belt and brown ankle high boots.
    [*]Dentals: Available
    [*]Fingerprints: Available

[*]

Case History
The victim was located in a ravine at Hellman Park, 5730 Greenleaf Avenue in Whittier, CA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1403umca.html

I've updated my recon for that John Doe since it was used in the DoeNet page.

59b4a6fe-0dfa-4dee-9cbc-ad812f1f6ad4.jpg

His facial shape and the details suggest an Arabian ancestry.

I'm gonna guess he has only one testicle remaining from testicular cancer, which ranged from age 15-30 which is also consistent with his age bracket.

He was 5'8" and 105 lbs and wore a 34 waist jean. One of those numbers can't possibly be right.

He was 5'8" and 105 lbs and wore a 34 waist jean. One of those numbers can't possibly be right.

I agree; my father looked nearly emaciated at one point at 6'2 and 127 lbs. Well I know that 6'2 is obviously not 5'8, but that would have to be really, really thin still.

The Namus circumstances page says, "On 12/30/1997 the decedent was found under some blankets in a ravine." Which makes it sound like he might have been homeless or transient, and perhaps the weight is so low because he was severely malnourished. The weight could also be the weight of the remains when they were found, in which case they wouldn't tell us anything about what he might have weighed in life.

Also, if he's 70 inches, that's 5'10", not 5'8".

I found this guy:

Anthony Sinisgalli disappeared from Kansas in 1987 but was originally from New York. His family thinks he probably became alcoholic and homeless. He has a tattoo but it's not clear whether the remains were sufficiently preserved for it to have been detected. Age is a couple of years high but stats are in range.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1428dmks.html

The one testicle can be a birth defect also no?
His facial shape and the details suggest an Arabian ancestry.

I'm gonna guess he has only one testicle remaining from testicular cancer, which ranged from age 15-30 which is also consistent with his age bracket.

I found this guy:

Anthony Sinisgalli disappeared from Kansas in 1987 but was originally from New York. His family thinks he probably became alcoholic and homeless. He has a tattoo but it's not clear whether the remains were sufficiently preserved for it to have been detected. Age is a couple of years high but stats are in range.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1428dmks.html

Side by side of Sinisgalli with the decedent. Click to enlarge.

tony sinisgalli with Whittier uid.png

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1916dmny.html

3 Left: Diaz, circa 1986; Right: Age progression to age 52, by Natalie Murry
Carlos Diaz
Missing since December 23, 1986 from Bronx, New York
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: November 10, 1954
Age at Time of Disappearance: 32 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8"; 165 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic male. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Tattoo of the initials C.D on left hand.
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Diaz was last seen at Melrose & 165th Street in Bronx, New York on December 23, 1986.
He went to bury the family dog who had passed away. It was getting late and his brother went to search for him. He found the dog, but not Carlos.
Family is afraid he forgot who he is, due to a head injury.

59b4a6fe-0dfa-4dee-9cbc-ad812f1f6ad4[1].jpgCDiaz[1].jpgCDiaz2[1].jpg

http://www.nampn.org/cases/padron_isaias.html

Missing Since: 1986 from Bronx, New York
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: May 19, 1960
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 173 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Black
Distinguishing Characteristics: light
brown skin, big nose, curly hair.
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Dental: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available

Details of Disappearance
Isaias Morales Padron was born May 19, 1960 in Havana Cuba. He went to New York,USA in 1980. and lived on 1319 Taylor Avenue Bronx, New York. He wrote his family in Cuba regularly and told them he was working at an airport as a cab driver.
His last letter was received in 1986, saying he was moving to another state and he would write soon with his new address, but he was never heard from again.
padron_isaias3[1].jpg59b4a6fe-0dfa-4dee-9cbc-ad812f1f6ad4[1].jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back