508 users online (80 members and 428 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Hannah Zehner Brim, 23, Gainesville, 19 January 2016

Hannah Zehner Brim

GPD hunts for missing woman

Gainesville, Florida -
    The Gainesville Police Department is asking for help finding a missing Alachua County woman Friday.

Hannah Zehner Brim, 23, was staying at the Florida Motel, 2603 SW 13th St. She contacted her family Jan. 19, the last time the family heard from her.

jannah.jpg

Brim’s car and phone were also missing from the motel. She owns a silver 2003 Toyota Camry.

Brim is a previous drug user, according to officials. She is possibly five months' pregnant and the police believe Brim is involved in prostitution.

https://www.facebook.com/tallie420

https://www.facebook.com/GainesvillePolice/

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...medium=twitter
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She was staying at Florida Motel. Some of her belongings were left behind but her vehicle and phone are also missing.
    It's possible that Brim is 5 months pregnant.
    If you have ANY information that could help, please contact GPD Detectives at 352-393-7670, or GPD Dispatch at 352-955-1818.
    https://www.facebook.com/Gainesville...type=3&theater

How sad this beautiful woman's life is like this.
    Hope she is found safe and can straighten herself out for her and her child

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Saw this in the local paper. Hope she's found soon and safe.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

Today's Gainesville Sun Newspaper and also now on the Jacksonville News4Jax channel 4 report. Apparently, Hannah was last seen sitting in the passenger seat of a man who is now incarcerated due to Domestic Violence charges not related to Hannah. Very worrisome.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...60209838?tc=cr

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

According the video:
    They arrive at 8:00 a.m. He exits the driver side and walks into the Alachua Court Services Day Reporting office. While inside she moves the vehicle and parks it one space over. He is on the phone while walking out of the building at 8:42 a.m. He initially walks away from the direction the car is parked, walking a distance of about three of four parking spaces, then turns back toward where the car is parked. He gets off the phone as he approaches the car (which is now somewhat out of sight) and then the video ends.

It looked like he was walking up to the passenger side of the vehicle. Since she was last seen in the passenger side, it seems he must have had her move back over so he could drive. I'm just speculating since the police aren't showing what happened after he approached.
    I think I think too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_of_hope View Post
    Today's Gainesville Sun Newspaper and also now on the Jacksonville News4Jax channel 4 report. Apparently, Hannah was last seen sitting in the passenger seat of a man who is now incarcerated due to Domestic Violence charges not related to Hannah. Very worrisome.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...60209838?tc=cr
    Perusing through social media offers very worrisome insight as well and it doesn't have to do with the man last seen with her.
    Maybe there's something Armas is hiding, but maybe not.

After doing a criminal records search in Alachua County - I saw nothing about prostitution, but what I did see was alarming.

---Served with a protection order, charges stemming from violation of protection order, battery, domestic battery, aggravated battery-deadly weapon, and more.

VERY INTERESTING - She was most recently charged with property damage/criminal mischief the month before she went missing. She disappeared two days before her court date.

Can't help but wonder two different things here:
    1.Could she be missing on her own accord?
    2.Would someone else not want her to show up to court that day?
    Last edited by Aeronomy; 02-06-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeronomy View Post
    Perusing through social media offers very worrisome insight as well.
    Very VERY worrisome on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    Very VERY worrisome on many levels.
    I'm most certain you and I noticed the same thing - assuming you were further alarmed at some things around the first week of the year.

I edited my post above to include what I came across in the criminal records search.

By the way, if you (not you specifically, but for anyone that searches) don't use her first name and only the surname Brim, you'll find there's more than one Brim with a criminal history...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeronomy View Post
    I'm most certain you and I noticed the same thing - assuming you were further alarmed at some things around the first week of the year.

I edited my post above to include what I came across in the criminal records search.

By the way, if you (not you specifically, but for anyone that searches) don't use her first name and only the surname Brim, you'll find there's more than one Brim with a criminal history...
    Yes. The records and her husband's social media.

Interesting comments under the posting about Hannah on GPD FB.

https://www.facebook.com/13662573701...3602015?_rdr=p

She looks like she has a young child and the news reported that she may be 5 months pregnant so that makes me worry for the innocents. How sad.

So sad...a gorgeous young mom with a beautiful baby boy, and seemingly nowhere to turn. I don't have a good feeling about the outcome of this one, and it is truly heartbreaking

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast