745 users online (82 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Joseph 'Joey' French, 16, Friendsville, 15 Jan 2016 - later died

Joseph Dillon French

Blount County asks help in finding missing teen

Friendsville, Blount County, Tennessee -
    Authorities are asking the public's help in locating a Friendsville teen that hasn't been seen in two weeks.

According to the Blount County Sheriff's Office, Joseph Dillon French, was last seen when he got dropped off at William Blount High School on the morning of January 15.

His parents believe he then briefly came home in the middle of the night and left his phone there.

Authorities said his family hasn't seen or heard from Joseph since then.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/maryv...-teen/25028719
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So he wasn't missed after school the day he went missing? And somehow his phone made it back home? *** Hinky*** meter going off.
    I wonder if anyone confirmed he ever was actually at school that day?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
    Using Tapatalk

Sad. Joseph, do you go by Joe? Joey? Joseph? Call your family. They are worried! You matter to more people than you will ever know.

Blount County Sheriff's FB post for Joseph: https://www.facebook.com/58530091489...type=3&theater

Escaped Blount County teen found dead according to deputies

Blount County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Marian O'Briant said it appears he died of a self-inflicted gunshot.

Oh man, RIP Joseph.

So sad....prayers for his family.

http://www.local8now.com/content/new...369513662.html
    The sheriff confirms the Instagram account belonging to French has a headline that says, "I wasn't born legendary but Imma die a legend!" "I'm a free man." It is unclear when French posted the Instagram and if is related to the current situation.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...85300914895354

Here's a post from the BCSO from Feb. 15 saying Joseph was "located unharmed" on Feb. 14, after he was initially reported missing on Jan. 15.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From reading the MSM links, he went missing January 15 & was found safe Feb. 15. He must have had to go to juvenile court and was placed in the facility where he attacked the guard and took her gun. Apparently he committed suicide shortly thereafter. RIP.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Thanks, los! Yes, he appeared at that time to be an out-of-control violent young man. The guard is lucky to be alive. Thank God there were no chambered rounds when he attempted to kill her.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Well that was certainly not how I thought this would play out.