1186 users online (228 members and 958 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Grayson Hill, 2, Monroe, 29 Jan 2016

Search underway for missing 2-year-old in Monroe
    http://www.king5.com/story/news/loca...nroe/79535166/

The boy has blond hair and was last seen wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants.

The sheriff's office said the search will take place on the ground and in the air, and they will have dive teams standing by. Bollenbaugh and Woods Creek Roads will be closed for the search. Search and rescue teams will cover the nearby area, deputies are checking with neighbors, SNOHAWK 1 will search from the air, and the dive team is preparing to search nearby by waterways, including Woods Creek.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Search underway for missing 2-year-old in Monroe
    http://www.king5.com/story/news/loca...nroe/79535166/

The boy has blond hair and was last seen wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants.

The sheriff's office said the search will take place on the ground and in the air, and they will have dive teams standing by.

Bollenbaugh and Woods Creek Roads will be closed for the search.

Search and rescue teams will cover the nearby area, deputies are checking with neighbors, SNOHAWK 1 will search from the air, and the dive team is preparing to search nearby by waterways, including Woods Creek.
    "MONROE, Wash. -- A missing 2-year-old boy was found dead Friday afternoon, several hours after he was reported missing from his Snohomish County home.

Grayson Hill's parents called 911 at 12:40 p.m. to report the boy missing, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office. Officials believe he wandered away from his house."

http://komonews.com/news/local/searc...sing-in-monroe

Sorry to report he has been found deceased. R.I.P Grayson Hill.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

What the heck!
    Another 2 yr old?

RIP Little one!

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    What the heck!
    Another 2 yr old?

RIP Little one!
    I know it's absolutely tragic.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    I know it's absolutely tragic.
    Have U ever heard of so many 2 yr olds dying?
    What gives?

I had Latch hooks on the top of my doors.
    If they can they will! That was my daily motto.

How did he die?

Had to be the cold.
    Poor little guy!

So sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    How did he die?

Had to be the cold.
    Poor little guy!

So sad!
    The lieutenant in the interview is in a short sleeve shirt, and the interviewer is in a light windbreaker. I don't think he'd have had a chance to freeze to death in a matter of hours - wasn't there a body of water nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    The lieutenant in the interview is in a short sleeve shirt, and the interviewer is in a light windbreaker. I don't think he'd have had a chance to freeze to death in a matter of hours - wasn't there a body of water nearby?
    your right!

Ground and air crews spent several hours searching the area near the 12700 block of Woods Creek Road. Just before 4 p.m., deputies announced they had found the boy's body in a creek that runs roughly 35 feet from his home, according to the sheriff's office

Oh no how sad, RIP little one..

Rest in peace, little one. Two years is a very dangerous age, it seems.

I read he was found in the creek and rescuers could not revive him despite attempt. Another little angel lost. So sad.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

I find it hard to believe that is not one of the first places a parent would look before or while calling 911. RIP Grayson.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.