GUILTY CA - Joel A. Wright, 23, Ohio man sought infant sex in Mexico

burke_dennings

Former Member
Reaction score
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said 23-year-old Joel A. Wright, of Columbus, Ohio was arrested and "charged in a criminal complaint with two felony counts, including travelling with the intent to engage in a sexual act with a minor; and attempting to engage in illicit sexual conduct in a foreign country within the Southern District of California.

During the email chats with the undercover investigator, Wright allegedly stated he wanted to travel to Tijuana to adopt or own a child under 3 years old and have intercourse with the child.

http://www.10news.com/news/ohio-man...accused-of-seeking-sex-with-infants-in-mexico

This is too disgusting for words. Here's another article w/ photo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...exico-HSI-probe-advert-posted-Craigslist.html

Dave Shaw, special agent in charge for HSI San Diego, said in a statement to KTLA: 'Pedophiles who mistakenly believe they can escape justice by committing child sex crimes outside the U.S. should be on notice that HSI will seek to vindicate the rights of those victims regardless of where they live.'
The probe was conducted as part of ICE's Operation Predator, launched in 2003 as 'an international initiative to protect children from sexual predators'.

Since the operation's inception, federal investigators have arrested more than 12,000 individuals for crimes against children, the statement said.

I mean... has he done this.... act ... or just wanting to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw his pic.. are there any.... Developmental things going on?

Just saw his pic.. are there any.... Developmental things going on?

According to several news stories he was born with glaucoma. Based on his apparent willingness to tell people he's never met on the internet about the both repugnant and highly illegal plans he has, there may be more going on than just an eye problem.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

A former Ohio seminarian was sentenced Friday to nearly 16 years in prison for trying to adopt or purchase infants from Mexico to sexually molest them.

Joel Wright, 23, pleaded guilty in April to a federal charge of attempted enticement of a minor. The former student of Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio, admitted that he authored sexually explicit emails in which he described his desire to assault children, from infants up to the age of 4.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...t-infants-abuse-prison-term-article-1.2697129

From Night-owl's link:
[...]
The 23-year-old faces 10 years to life in prison when he’s sentenced in July.
[...]

I'm disgusted beyond words that the sentence was only 16 years. :cow:

Could have to do with a plea bargain. And that law enforcement can't prove he has molested children. Regardless he'll probably have a sex offender status on him after prison. And the conviction means he'll never be in a position of trust with kids as he would have been as a priest.

How do people go so wrong? Is sex with other consenting adults just so alien to their thinking that it never occurs to them?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTaylor
Back