1117 users online (224 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Kaylee Posey, 17, Ocoee, 24 January 2016

Kaylee Rae Posey

17-year-old Ocoee girl missing for week
    Girl last seen Sunday

Ocoee, Florida -
    A 17-year-old Ocoee girl has been missing for a week with no contact with her family.

The Ocoee Police Department said Kaylee Posey, 17, from Ocoee, was last seen Sunday. Posey is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 105 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective Michelle Grogan with the Ocoee Police Department, at 407-554-7211.

https://www.facebook.com/kaylee.r.posey

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17-...ssing-for-week
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

There are some weird comments on Kaylee's FB page
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    There are some weird comments on Kaylee's FB page
    Very!

Mother of missing Ocoee teen pleads for safe return
    - Kaylee Posey last seen Sunday; Police created poster for teen -

"Basically we don't have hardly any leads. We are just looking for her," said Posey's mother, Katherine Evans.

Evans said that her daughter left for the bus stop at about 6 a.m. Monday, but never returned.

Posey moved to Florida last April. She has family in West Virginia and Georgia.

After calling police, Evans said she realized clothing, shoes and makeup were also missing from the teen's bedroom.

Evans said that it's possible her daughter left willingly, but wants to know she is safe. Evans also said it was possible Posey got herself into an unsafe situation.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17-...ssing-for-week
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...130-story.html
    Police originally thought she was heading to West Virginia with her boyfriend.

Do we know if she made it to the bus stop that morning? Did anyone see her there (anyone she waits with?) Have they released what intersection she waits for the bus at? I live in ocoee so I'm curious... Did the cops bother to send the dogs to try and follow her scent? Doubt it. They were slow to look for tracy ocasio. My friend and I looked for her before the police ever did. I am going to try and find more information on this missing girl. I just found out about it today.

Missing teen found safe in West Virginia, Ocoee police say

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/mis...oee-police-say

Great news, I hope she stays safe..