1210 users online (254 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

UK - India Chipchase, 20, Northampton, 30 January 2016

India Chipchase

Concern for missing Northampton woman

Northampton, Northamptonshire, England -
    Police are growing increasingly concerned about the welfare of India Chipchase who has not been seen since the early hours of yesterday morning.

India, 20, was out with friends in Northampton town centre in the early hours of Saturday, 30 January, when she was last seen in Bridge Street, at about 12.30am.

It is out of character for India to not make contact with friends and family and she failed to arrive at work yesterday afternoon, which is also out of the ordinary.

Concerns are growing about India’s whereabouts and police are appealing for her, or anyone who knows where she is to get in touch.

https://www.northants.police.uk/#!/News/27586
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

India is 20, white, about 5ft 3in and of slim build.

She has black, shoulder length hair and blue eyes.

India was wearing black jeans, a long sleeved green crop top and black gilet with a black and gold necklace when she was last seen.

India, anyone who has seen her or who may know where she is can call police immediately on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Read more: http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/ne...#ixzz3yqSxWOfG

Her FB, https://www.facebook.com/indiaeve?fref=ts

Hmmm, not liking the look of this case. India not turning up for work and not contacting anyone are not good signs. Anyone know Northampton town centre ? Is there a river or canal in the area of Bridge street ?

Just looked at a map, Bridge street is right by the river Nene, I wonder if she would have had cause to walk along the river path, on the way home or something, was she drunk ?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Here is Bridge Street on google maps

I had to do a bit of googling to find it as google maps didn't put it in the right place originally, and I found this article from 2014. Northampton’s Bridge Street third worst road in UK for theft and robbery

I hate these cases, out on the town then gone. It seems to happen far too much. What a beautiful young lady, hoping she is safe and sound, and warm somewhere.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    India is 20, white, about 5ft 3in and of slim build.

She has black, shoulder length hair and blue eyes.

India was wearing black jeans, a long sleeved green crop top and black gilet with a black and gold necklace when she was last seen.

India, anyone who has seen her or who may know where she is can call police immediately on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Read more: http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/ne...#ixzz3yqSxWOfG

Her FB, https://www.facebook.com/indiaeve?fref=ts
    And her twitter https://twitter.com/IndiaChipchase

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Friends of missing Northampton woman India Chipchase tweet another image to help find the 20 y/o #HeartNews

https://twitter.com/HeartNewsWarren
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by ellie b View Post
    Hmmm, not liking the look of this case. India not turning up for work and not contacting anyone are not good signs. Anyone know Northampton town centre ? Is there a river or canal in the area of Bridge street ?
    There is. Not sure where about on Bridge Street she was, but it's not a long street, only a few yards to the bridge, over the River Nene.

There is a couple of pubs and eateries on Bridge Street, and maybe a taxi rank.

Eta: bit late posting this now, ages has passed since I first started to write it.

another case where a young woman is out on the town...with friends. When will people learn to move in groups? Pairs? Seriously!!! It is so frustrating when this happens!!! Animals even know to instinctively hunt for lone stragglers as the perfect prey! Divers are trained to ALWAYS have a "buddy" , etc...etc...

Her friends have tweeted:

"Her phone has been traced to Victoria Park in Semilong, but is now dead."

That's just a mile, north westerly.

Bridge street to Victoria Park. Hope this works as I'm on my phone

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Vi...a7002001cb!3e0

Quote Originally Posted by Honey_West View Post
    Her friends have tweeted:

"Her phone has been traced to Victoria Park in Semilong, but is now dead."
    I'm getting flashbacks to Karen Buckley. I hope it's not the case

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    I'm getting flashbacks to Karen Buckley. I hope it's not the case
    Me too, Skibs. Not liking her phone being tracked to a park, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Bridge street to Victoria Park. Hope this works as I'm on my phone

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Vi...a7002001cb!3e0
    Routes gone a bit wonky due to following a one way system I think. Also, Bridge Street goes further north of the junction too.

Do we know exactly where she was last seen? And where does she live?

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast