01-31-2016, 07:24 PM #1
NJ - Mom and child died inside car while dad cleared snow around them
Sasha Lynn Rosa and her son died of carbon-monoxide poisoning in their car (pictured) after the tail pipe became clogged with snow.
A New Jersey mom and her 1-year-old son died of carbon monoxide poisoning while keeping warm in a car as the dad cleared snow from around the vehicle, cops said.
Sasha Lynn Rosa, 23, was in the white, four-door Mazda in Passaic with her son, Messiah, and daughter, Saniyah, when the tailpipe became clogged with snow in the blizzard Saturday night, cops said, according to NorthJersey.com.
Sasha Lynn Rosa
As the mother and children huddled for warmth, the man, who was not identified, told Rosa to start the engine, cops said.
The dad was shoveling for about 20 minutes when he checked on them and found that they were all unconscious.
Baby Messiah, being cradled by sister Saniyah, died with their mom (above) when snow clogged their car’s tailpipe in Passaic. Saniyah is in critical condition.
He quickly called 911 and EMTs responded at around 8:15 p.m., according to police. The mom and son died, and 3-year-old Saniyah was left seriously injured.
01-31-2016, 07:30 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
01-31-2016, 08:01 PM #3
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. What a horrible tragedy!!!
Why wouldn't they just stay in the house??
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.
01-31-2016, 08:49 PM #4
How so very sad to lose all three. My eyes are teary.
01-31-2016, 08:55 PM #5
By Missizzy in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:48 AM
By Daisyjane in forum Celebrity and Entertainment NewsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:52 AM
By Missizzy in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:45 PM