NJ - Mom and child died inside car while dad cleared snow around them

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
012416accident1cs.jpg

Sasha Lynn Rosa and her son died of carbon-monoxide poisoning in their car (pictured) after the tail pipe became clogged with snow.
A New Jersey mom and her 1-year-old son died of carbon monoxide poisoning while keeping warm in a car as the dad cleared snow from around the vehicle, cops said.

Sasha Lynn Rosa, 23, was in the white, four-door Mazda in Passaic with her son, Messiah, and daughter, Saniyah, when the tailpipe became clogged with snow in the blizzard Saturday night, cops said, according to NorthJersey.com.

Sasha Lynn Rosa
carbon-monoxide-death.jpg

As the mother and children huddled for warmth, the man, who was not identified, told Rosa to start the engine, cops said.

The dad was shoveling for about 20 minutes when he checked on them and found that they were all unconscious.

carbon-monoxide.jpg

Baby Messiah, being cradled by sister Saniyah, died with their mom (above) when snow clogged their car’s tailpipe in Passaic. Saniyah is in critical condition.

He quickly called 911 and EMTs responded at around 8:15 p.m., according to police. The mom and son died, and 3-year-old Saniyah was left seriously injured.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/25/mom-an...xide-poisoning-while-dad-clears-snow-off-car/

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. What a horrible tragedy!!!
Why wouldn't they just stay in the house??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How so very sad to lose all three. My eyes are teary.

oh my gosh, how horrible

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back