1212 users online (245 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Alexandra Picon, 21, & Brandon Arana, 21, Kendall, 31 Jan 2016

Press Release soon to come...
    Case #715429L

Alexandra "Ali" Picon

Brandon Arana

Missing Couple Last Seen Late Saturday Night

Alexandra "Ali" Picon and her boyfriend Brandon Arana never made it home late Saturday night. The were last seen was at Cadillac Ranch Restaurant at The Palms at Town and Country in Kendall, Florida. They were in a 2014 Red Toyota Corolla AGGI88. The last place their car registered the SunPass was in the Homestead area. Please share. Contact police with any information in regards to their whereabouts.

https://www.facebook.com/alipicon

https://www.facebook.com/Missing-Exp...9429011903476/

https://www.facebook.com/piconnik

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Per Nikki Picon's FB they haven't been found in the last 24 hours. No media reports. I wonder if anyone has filed a missing person's report.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
    Per Nikki Picon's FB they haven't been found in the last 24 hours. No media reports. I wonder if anyone has filed a missing person's report.
    Yes. I was able to call and get the case number for the missing person's report. They also have been missing since early Sunday morning/late late Saturday night, so it's been more than 24 hours. I hope they are okay.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I've not been able to find anything that you already got.. just a few relatives on FB.

Why is there no media attention at all? Miami isn't exactly a small town.

I saw this case coming the other day, so I had to use a little math to figure out their ages...I guess I was a little off. My sincere apologies for that. Can we change their ages, please and thank you for all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreylee2410 View Post
    Finally! It doesn't appear that LE has much info to work with here.

Brandon Arana & Alexandra Picon, 21, Miami, 31 January, 2016

Miami-Dade Police are asking for the public's help locating two adults reported missing, who may need assistance.

Police are searching for Alexandra Picon and her boyfriend, Brandon Arana, both 21, who were last seen early Sunday morning. They left Cadillac Ranch at Town & Country Mall, and were last seen heading northbound on the Florida Turnpike near Bird Road.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/M...367433671.html

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/mi...202-story.html

Saw this on FB yesterday and it's now in the news. I believe I read that they both work at World of Beer. This is in my neck of the woods. Hoping they are found but don't have a good feeling. Wondering if they were targeted or if they were in an accident and their car hasn't been found yet.
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

Were they drinking? Is it possible they wrecked into water somewhere?

The last time Rita heard from her daughter was around 3 a.m. Sunday. Alexandra sent her a text message saying she just left work and was headed for a drink with co-workers after what she described as a "horrible shift." She told her mom she would explain the next day.

Miami-Dade Police said Alexandra and Brandon went to Cadillac Ranch at Town & Country Mall, just feet away from World of Beer, where they both work, and where Alexandra had just finished a Saturday night shift.

Detectives said the couple left together in a red 2014 Toyota Corolla (AGG-I88) and made their way northbound on the Florida Turnpike.
    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/I...367586861.html

So they did have a drink and then left in the car. Any water nearby?

Are they a couple or are they co-workers?

They are both. They are a couple and both work at the same restaurant or pub, although I think only she worked that evening.

I wonder who was driving. She had texted her mom that her shift had been terrible, maybe she was very upset? I know from myself when I'm really angry I shouldn't be doing something else at the same time that requires my full attention.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
    The case # is in the first post above the picture.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast