856 users online (110 members and 746 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police Assaulted With Fried Chicken, Coca-Cola

A suburban Atlanta police officer pelted with fried chicken, soda pop and human fists is healing from injuries suffered during a traffic stop.

A warrant said a 61-year-old Florida woman traveling the wrong way on a one-way street objected to being stopped Friday by the officer. The warrant said she threw a plate of chicken wings at the officer, hit him in the neck with a two-liter Coke bottle, then punched him in the face several times. She is also accused of attempting to turn the crowd against the officer.
    http://www.channelcincinnati.com/irr...49/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

hi mys! this goes way beyond a 'bad hair day'. good thing she wasn't eating a cream pie! ... and didn't have a gun around for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    hi mys! this goes way beyond a 'bad hair day'. good thing she wasn't eating a cream pie! ... and didn't have a gun around for that matter.
    ROFL, it does sound like a Three Stooges stunt doesn't it.
    I keep picturing the LE officer's face as this little old lady was throwing chicken wings on him and belting him with the coke bottle. I bet he took a lot of teasing from fellow officers over that one.
    Don't get me wrong. He was very lucky she didn't have a gun. But she was armed with chicken wings!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    and human fists
    Is there another type of fist

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Is there another type of fist
    I don't know- do chicken wings have little fists on the end?