Police Assaulted With Fried Chicken, Coca-Cola

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A suburban Atlanta police officer pelted with fried chicken, soda pop and human fists is healing from injuries suffered during a traffic stop.

A warrant said a 61-year-old Florida woman traveling the wrong way on a one-way street objected to being stopped Friday by the officer. The warrant said she threw a plate of chicken wings at the officer, hit him in the neck with a two-liter Coke bottle, then punched him in the face several times. She is also accused of attempting to turn the crowd against the officer.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/irresistible/5024849/detail.html

hi mys! this goes way beyond a 'bad hair day'. :( good thing she wasn't eating a cream pie! ... and didn't have a gun around for that matter.

lex said:
hi mys! this goes way beyond a 'bad hair day'. :( good thing she wasn't eating a cream pie! ... and didn't have a gun around for that matter.

ROFL, it does sound like a Three Stooges stunt doesn't it.
I keep picturing the LE officer's face as this little old lady was throwing chicken wings on him and belting him with the coke bottle. I bet he took a lot of teasing from fellow officers over that one.
Don't get me wrong. He was very lucky she didn't have a gun. But she was armed with chicken wings!

Casshew said:
Is there another type of fist :waitasec:

I don't know- do chicken wings have little fists on the end?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back