1095 users online (213 members and 882 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

VA - Police investigate after infant found in dumpster Feb 3 2016 Rocky Mount

Investigators interviewed a patient, who had been admitted after EMS transport with severe vaginal bleeding. Hospital examination indicated the circumstances were consistent with a recent birth of a third trimester infant.

The 24-year-old patient denied that she had given birth. Police found an infant's body in a dumpster at the Blackwater refuse collection site.
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/smit...pster/37791516

What is this lady thinking? A simple DNA test will show that she is the mother. Another young life ruined due to a crazy decision. What is wrong with so many people just thinking of this moment and not the long term consequences of their actions?

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    What is this lady thinking? A simple DNA test will show that she is the mother. Another young life ruined due to a crazy decision. What is wrong with so many people just thinking of this moment and not the long term consequences of their actions?
    I don't see many women in this situation do much time. Maybe the consequences are not harsh enough for a person to think of any down side for themselves.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.