Kim Goldman and Marc Klaas on the latest edition of True Crime Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Latest Edition of True Crime Radio will be Available in the TCR Archives after 10:30 PM EASTERN Thursday, Feb 5th RIGHT HERE
True Crime Radio is now pre-recorded. A new edition of TCR is available after 10:30 PM Eastern every Thursday night in our archives.

Kim Goldman, Ron Goldman's sister, will join us on the next edition of True Crime Radio. Kim will discuss how the latest mini-series "The People vs O.J. Simpson" hurts deeply. Kim always speaks her mind so you know we are in for fascinating discussion surrounding the muder of her brother. Also, Kim has a new book out called, "Media Circus"

Then our friend Marc Klaas (Polly's dad) joins us to discuss the latest in the horrific murder of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell. Marc has great advice on how to keep your kids safe so what happened to Nicole will never happen again

If you have questions for Kim Goldman or Marc Klaas please post them on this thread.

REMEMBER
The Latest Edition of True Crime Radio will be Available in the TCR Archives after 10:30 PM EASTERN​
Thursday,
Feb 5th RIGHT HERE

You can catch a pastTrue Crime Radio show Monday thru Friday at 2:00 PM Eastern on iHeart Radio's America's Talk channel

Just a note to tell Kim Goldman how much I enjoyed her well-written and honest book.

I just want Kim Goldman to know how sorry I am she is going through this again. I do have a question for her. How do you live through this over and over? I lost two of my BIL's two years apart in exactly the same way at the same place. However, I am able to just avoid the place where they drowned, and unless someone else drowns there, I am able to put it in the back of my mind. I so admire her family for being able to go through this over and over. I can't and couldn't do it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back