Thread: Mom let girl, 13, have sex, drinks

Mom let girl, 13, have sex, drinks

http://washingtontimes.com/culture/20050926-100619-3195r.htm

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- A woman pleaded guilty to second-degree rape for providing a hotel room and liquor so her 13-year-old daughter and a 14-year-old friend could have sex with two men they just met.

The woman, whose name was withheld to protect her daughter's identity, told investigators it was time for her daughter to "have sex and get it over with." The age of consent in New York is 17.

The mother, who lives in Sayville, took the girls to White Plains for an overnight shopping trip in April. The girls met the men -- Gilberto Gonzalez, 19, and Michael Berger, 18 -- at a mall, and the men went to the hotel where the mother and girls had taken a room.

The mother bought beer and other alcoholic beverages for the teenagers and admitted in court last week that she was with them in the hotel room when the sex occurred.

Sentencing is set for Oct. 26. Judge Rory Bellantoni said he would sentence the woman to six months in jail if she convinces him during the sentencing hearing that she understands the seriousness of the crime. Rape charges against the men are pending.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    That is SOoooooo sick!!!
    What a rotten excuse for a mother!

love,

Ariel

OMG!!!! That is just disgusting!!!! I hope she rots.

I guess she won't be getting the mother of the year award.

Sick!

It was time for them to get it over with.....wtf! And really did the kids want to have sex, and if so, why they rape charge for her own daughter? Mommy dearest was in the room allowing it to happen I'm not gonna say anymore or my head will start spinning in circles P.O.S. mother should serve way more than 6 months in jail. Did I say I wasn't gonna say anymore...oops, my bad!

Here is what I don't understand...

The mother the women whom by law and moral obligation is to protect this child gets 6 months??
    The boys (18 and 19) Get charged with rape and certainly more time.
    I am not saying that they should have had sex with the girls or even not be charged BUT THE MOTHER IMO has a higher accounablility.
    So give them 25 years and give her 75.

This is all beyond me. What was she thinking? She is definitely the core in this atrocity.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Here is what I don't understand...

The mother the women whom by law and moral obligation is to protect this child gets 6 months??
    The boys (18 and 19) Get charged with rape and certainly more time.
    I am not saying that they should have had sex with the girls or even not be charged BUT THE MOTHER IMO has a higher accounablility.
    So give them 25 years and give her 75.
    She should not get less time that the guys. I agree!

Sentencing is set for Oct. 26. Judge Rory Bellantoni said he would sentence the woman to six months in jail if she convinces him during the sentencing hearing that she understands the seriousness of the crime. Rape charges against the men are pending.
    And if he is not convinced that she understands? What sentence will he give then? This womans acts are reprehensible.