02-04-2016, 02:19 PM #1
NY - Brighton, WhtFem Skeletal 244UFNY, 35-68, from shallow grave, Apr'01
The Doe Network:
Case File 244UFNY
Unidentified White Female
- Discovered on April 8, 2001 in Brighton, Monroe County, New York.
- Cause of death is undetermined
- Estimated date of death: Minimum 7 years, with a more likely estimate at 20-25 years. Death could have occurred anytime after 1973 up till 1994.
- Estimated age: 35 - 55 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 4'11" - 5'5"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possible crooked nose.
- Dentals: Poor dental hygiene with Poor dental hygiene with old restorations dating up to the late 1960's to early 1970s.
This partial human skeleton was discovered on April 8, 2001 in a wooded area behind a suburban residential neighborhood in Brighton, NY (just south of Rochester, NY). Anthropological review indicates that this death likely occurred several decades ago and is the result of a clandestine (illegal) burial or disturbed burial. The original burial location is most likely away from the discovery site.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Investigator Tim Dubois
Monroe County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
MCMEO Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-26-2016 at 10:17 PM. Reason: added Doe link
02-04-2016, 03:40 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2015
07-26-2016, 07:07 PM #3
07-27-2016, 02:25 AM #4
By OkieGranny in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 14Last Post: 11-15-2015, 05:17 PM
By CarlK90245 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2015, 04:13 PM
By Kymistry35 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 52Last Post: 06-19-2015, 07:01 AM
By Aeronomy in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 35Last Post: 03-16-2015, 11:41 PM
By CatFancier in forum Identified!Replies: 19Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:51 AM