OK OK - Rose Marie Timperley, 20, Okmulgee, 2 Feb 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Rose Marie Timperley
1468_10153737527460339_2798412746016436464_n.jpg

Deputies seek information about missing Okmulgee County woman

Okmulgee, Oklahoma -
Sherrif’s deputies are searching for a missing woman who was last seen early Tuesday in Okmulgee.

Rose Marie Timperley, 20, was last seen between 4 and 6 a.m. Tuesday near the area of North Taft Avenue, according to a release from the Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities believe she may be in danger because of medical issues, according to the release.

12642471_10153737527435339_6215507019979027310_n.jpg

http://www.tulsaworld.com/communiti...0-9cb2-521a-a202-35ff6aba91a7.html?mode=story

https://www.facebook.com/OCSO1907/p...541591262156/1273499449333026/?type=3&theater

From the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office Facebook:

"********Missing Person******Endangered Medical Issues********"

"Missing from the North Taft area of Okmulgee, Oklahoma since February 2nd 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.

Rose Marie Timperley 20 years of age 5'5" 120
White Female

Last known clothing description is as follows: gray t-shirt, pink pajama pants with Tweedy Bird on them, tall tan cowboy boots and possibly a black jacket.

If you know of her whereabouts or locate her please call the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office at (918) 756-4311 right away. Thank You and God Bless."

Search continues for missing Okmulgee woman
The search continues for a missing Okmulgee woman with autism.

Family members say 20-year-old Rose Timperley was last seen on Tuesday at a group home she was staying at.

She was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt, pink pajama pants, tall tan boots, and possibly wearing a black jacket.

Family members along with search group bridging the gap went door to door today talking to neighbors and passing out flyers.

Volunteer Joe Berryman says they believe she's in danger.

“The girl needs to be found. I mean, that's what we do. Anytime someone comes up missing with no sign or being heard from for a couple of days, people start to worry”, said Berryman

The Timperleys fear her developmental disabilities may have made her a target for crime.

They say she needs 24-hour care, and they're worried how she's coping without her medication.

Rose's father, John says finding her would make their family whole again.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-okmulgee-woman

"Bridging the Gap" once again is helping in missing person's cases. Wonderful!! :) Thank you guys!!!!! :)

Here's to Rose Marie being found safe and soon!

Search for missing woman bringing search crew to Pryor
56c48f0d3628f.image.png

Search efforts for a missing woman with developmental disabilities has lead a search party to Pryor.

Rose Timperley, 20, was last seen on Feb. 2 between 4 a.m. and 6 a.m, According to her father,
She five-foot five-inches tall and weighs roughly 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt, pink tweety bird pajama pants, tall tan boots and possibly a black jacket.

http://www.pryordailytimes.com/news...cle_4c486538-d589-11e5-b542-936651528748.html

Family searches for missing Okmulgee woman

• 20-year-old Rose Marie Timperly was last seen early in the morning on Feb. 2.

• She was living at a group home in Okmulgee.

• Her father said she has mental disabilities that put her at risk.

• The Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office is treating her disappearance as suspicious.

Rose%20Timperly_1454901097058_1354265_ver1.0_320_240.png

http://www.fox23.com/news/family-searches-for-missing-okmulgee-woman/65767430

Her SM posts suggest she had something romantic on the go, like the "ilvu babe" with no tags or comments on any of them. I wonder who she had been chatting with? :(

How sad. I hope she contacts her family or someone at her home soon.

more updates:

Rose was diagnosed with a form of Autism, causing her 20-year-old brain to function like that of a thirteen-year-old.

She went missing February 2, not long after a staff member noticed her talking on the phone. "When asked who she was talking to, she was talking to an uncle charles," said her father. "And there was a funeral in the family, and he was going to come pick her up."

Trouble is, her father doesn't know any uncle Charles.

http://ktul.com/news/local/father-makes-desperate-plea-for-missing-okmulgee-daughter

"When asked who she was talking to, she was talking to an uncle charles," said her father. "And there was a funeral in the family, and he was going to come pick her up."

Trouble is, her father doesn't know any uncle Charles.

Ugh. This isn't looking good. These damn predators really know ho to get to these girls. It's frightening and disturbing! Hope she is found safe.

I have been following missing persons cases ever since Laci Peterson went missing. Recently I have been reading a lot about human trafficking and have been horrified to realize how prevalent it actually is. Backpage appears to be used quite a bit for this. So recently I have taken to looking at backpage in my spare time, in the hopes of maybe recognizing someone who I have read about going missing. Today I saw a backpage post from Monday in OKC that looks like maybe it could be Rose. I don't know if I can post it here. But would really like some other sleuthers to take a look and see what they think. Can I post the post ID? If not, anyone who is interested can message me and I will give it to them.

Bump for Rose. I went ahead and sent a message to NCMEC about the ad I saw. Some of the facial features looked very similar to me. Would still like some other opinions.

I have been following missing persons cases ever since Laci Peterson went missing. Recently I have been reading a lot about human trafficking and have been horrified to realize how prevalent it actually is. Backpage appears to be used quite a bit for this. So recently I have taken to looking at backpage in my spare time, in the hopes of maybe recognizing someone who I have read about going missing. Today I saw a backpage post from Monday in OKC that looks like maybe it could be Rose. I don't know if I can post it here. But would really like some other sleuthers to take a look and see what they think. Can I post the post ID? If not, anyone who is interested can message me and I will give it to them.

Did you take a screenshot of the page you were viewing?

Did you take a screenshot of the page you were viewing?
I really wish that I had. I can't remember many details now as it has been like 8 months. I did spend some time comparing the ad pictures with pictures of Rose, and thinking it really could be her. There were some very similar facial features. I am local where Rose went missing from, and I keep my eyes open for her any time I am out. I just hope NCMEC followed up on my tip and ruled the backpage ad out. If that WAS her, there is no telling where she could be now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back