1205 users online (221 members and 984 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Craig Kendell, 15, Woodstock, Ont, 3 Feb 2016

craigkendall.jpg

MISSING 15 year old.
    Craig Kendall was last seen by a friend on February 3, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. Woodstock Police would like anyone with information to contact the Police at 519-537-2323.

https://www.facebook.com/woodstockpo...type=3&theater

His FB https://www.facebook.com/craig.kendell.1

Kendall is described as having shaggy light brown hair with an average build. If found please contact the Woodstock Police at 519-537-2323 or Crime Stoppers 421-TIPS (8477) or toll free at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
    http://www.1047.ca/news/local-news/missing-teen2/

We live in Woodstock and two of my daughters know him as does my 15 yr old son. One of them goes to school with him. I asked them all today (it was actually one of them that told me about him going missing) after dinner if any of their mutual friends know anything and they said no - and ALL the kids are talking about it, in all the high schools (they're seeing it all over their FB feeds).

Just hope he's off being a bad boy somewhere and is found SOON and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    We live in Woodstock and two of my daughters know him as does my 15 yr old son. One of them goes to school with him. I asked them all today (it was actually one of them that told me about him going missing) after dinner if any of their mutual friends know anything and they said no - and ALL the kids are talking about it, in all the high schools (they're seeing it all over their FB feeds).

Just hope he's off being a bad boy somewhere and is found SOON and safe.
    Wow, Ontario Mom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Interesting comment posted by a family member under a FB profile pic from Nov.15/2014. Looks as though CK may have been MIA before.

Woodstock Police Service: Craig Kendall has been located. Thank you to all community members who shared this post and who contacted Police with information. https://www.facebook.com/woodstockpo...2%3A%22R%22%7D

Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Fantastic..