942 users online (150 members and 792 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    The physical evidence tells us that SA committed the murder. These recorded phone calls are demolishing the planting theory to the point that they can not be twisted.

JMO
    IMO each release of new information and documents makes Avery and Dassey look more culpable.

Did you notice in that motion in limine I posted a couple days ago, one of the statements was Dassey allegedly telling a female (initials C. F.) that "she better be careful she could end up like Teresa." Now tell me again how BD was so mentally compromised he was like a 7 yr old.

Last edited by Madeleine74; 03-22-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    In my opinion

It's my opinion

If he is as mentally compromised as his attorneys claim, and doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong, why on earth should he be let out amongst society? He was capable of standing up to his uncle when he tried to force him to get in his mother's car one time, but he wasn't capable of telling LE he wanted to go home or yes, I want my mum to be in here. smh

JMO

I have seen talk of KZ's tests not being favourable to SA and will be revealed soon. Personally, I believe there is already more than enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but very curious to learn what it is if this is true.

JMO

I have seen talk of KZ's tests not being favourable to SA and will be revealed soon. Personally, I believe there is already more than enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but very curious to learn what it is if this is true.

JMO
    Please provide a link or a source as to where you have "seen talk of KZ's tests not being favourable to SA". Or, if you are an insider on this case, please see the link below that walks you through the verification process:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

JMO
    I'm curious too. I'm hoping the results, whenever they come back, will be something definitive.
    In my opinion

It's my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    IMO each release of new information and documents makes Avery and Dassey look more culpable.

Did you notice in that motion in limine I posted a couple days ago, one of the statements was Dassey allegedly telling a female (initials C. F.) that "she better be careful she could end up like Teresa." Now tell me again how BD was so mentally compromised he was like a 7 yr old.

Thanks for including the word "allegedly" in your post. Makes all the difference in the world, IMO.

Buting, Kratz to appear Monday on 'Dr. Phil'

One of Steven Avery's defense attorneys and the man who successfully prosecuted Avery for murder are scheduled to appear Monday on the "Dr. Phil" show, according to CBS.
    I don't care much for Dr Phil but I may watch this.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/ne...phil/99596470/

Thanks for the heads-up RANCH.

I recorded the episode and am always glad to be able to fast forward through commercials.

Seeing everything, or as much as possible, that has been amassed in the case presents a very different reality, IMO. A 42 minute show can't get into the depth and scope of detail necessary, but at least anyone tuning in who wasn't previously aware now knows there's more to the case, and if they decide they want to learn more, they can.
    In my opinion

It's my opinion

Just caught part of the show. If I ever found myself in the Halbach's nightmare situation, I would want Kratz & Fassbender (and throw in Steve Thomas from the JBR case) in there fighting and standing up for my loved one.

JB is a complete and utter dirt bag that went beyond a former Defense Attorney role with his denial of SA's history of abuse against women.

Have to go out for a while but will watch the rest later.

JMO

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I see I'm not the only one taking a break from this case 😊

I did end up watching the entire Dr.Phil show and was astounded that Buting was pushing the same ol' stories and accusations. He failed to prove them at trial and he still fails to prove them in the 10+ years since. JMO

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45