02-04-2016, 08:01 PM #1
WV - Kenova, WhtFem UP14240, 35-45, surgical staples, Jun'05
NamUs UP Case 14240
Unidentified White female
* Found June 2, 2005 in Kenova, WV
* Estimated Year of Death:
* Estimated age: Adult
* Approximate Height: 66
* Approximate Weight: 80
* Distinguishing Characteristics: medical staples near liver and gallbladder removed possible hysterectomy.
* Dentals: Dental information /charting is currently not available
* Clothing/Jewelry: Long John pants that were underneath chic blue jeans, white socks; turquoise and white tennis shoes size 7 1/2 with black or brown shoe laces.
* DNA: Dental information / charting is available and entered
Case History: Located along river bank.
02-06-2016, 07:31 AM #2
This woman has been found with medical staples then you may think that it was recent surgery; probably he died of the consequences of this?
By Wanting2Help in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 91Last Post: 12-17-2014, 01:13 PM
By Quiche in forum Up to the MinuteReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2012, 11:40 AM
By ISPTRAX in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2005, 02:21 AM